Windows 10: Windows Logon Password Expiry

Discus and support Windows Logon Password Expiry in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Whenever one of our users logs on to their computer they get the message to reset their password for logging on to the actual laptop. The user... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OwenShaw123444, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Windows Logon Password Expiry

Hi,

Whenever one of our users logs on to their computer they get the message to reset their password for logging on to the actual laptop. The user has changed their password 3 times, however, the message still appears every time they log back on to their laptop.

Any ideas on how to stop this message coming through now that she has changed the password 3 times?

Thank you in advance.

Windows Logon Password Expiry 3543222a-97a6-4a32-ac98-f5d7354b93e9?upload=true.png

:)

OwenShaw123444, Oct 14, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Oct 14, 2019
  3. unable to remove windows logon password

unable to remove windows logon password

went to control panel user accounts and there is no longer a ' remove password ' option as with windows 7

i changed the settings to ' not require a password on logon' but made no difference at all

it now boots saying password wrong, until I enter a password then all ok...

MS suggest adding a new account and logging in with that without a password then deleting the old one.....

does not not work as the add account is greyed out.

cant see why this is so difficult..

as as a side issue since trying to remove the windows logon password I am now presented on boot up with an OS choice wi cows 10 or 7.... I am certain this wasn't there before..

any my help would be appreciated
    thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 14, 2019
  4. Ngavmot Win User

Windows Logon Password Expiry

Cant change windows Logon password

Sorry this is not helping me

I dont want to change my Microsoft account

I want to change my Logon Password

I have fallowed the steps and all i did was sign out and sign in again

I dont Understand this

also I dont want to use my Microsoft account password for my log in password

I think there is no Solution for me

I will Just stay with this Password

Ngavmot, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Logon Password Expiry

1. Windows Logon Password Expiry - Similar Threads - Logon Password Expiry

2. Users not receiving the password expiry notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Users not receiving the password expiry notification: Morning all, I have a question regarding the password expirey notification within Windows 10. I have a domain in Azure were users were getting a notification come through 14 days before their password expired within Windows. All devices are signed in to the Azure domain....
  3. Users not receiving the password expiry notification

Users not receiving the password expiry notification: Morning all, I have a question regarding the password expirey notification within Windows 10. I have a domain in Azure were users were getting a notification come through 14 days before their password expired within Windows. All devices are signed in to the Azure domain....
  4. Windows logon password

Windows logon password: I made sure the require password box was unchecked at netplwiz. Every time I reboot or start up the lock screen say's "the user name or password is incorrect, try again". When I hit enter the sign-in screen appears asking for the PIN. On the lower left there are two options...
  5. No password to logon.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No password to logon.: [email protected];.com I inherited a computer but have no login password. I've tried several helps from the web without success. When I turn the computer on I get the password prompt screen. Stats are: HP ENVY 750qd Desktop PC Product number: Z9M79AV Model: Z9M79AVSer. #...
  6. Password expiry outside of domain

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Password expiry outside of domain: Due to the current situation around the world my whole company is required to work from home. I have been informed that several users passwords are due to expire in the next few days. If the user isn't connected to the domain then will their password actually expire? And if...
  7. windows logon password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows logon password: I set my windows to not ask for password by using netplwiz command suddenly how come my pc asked for password at startup I have not changed anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-password/2f1270ed-892f-4adb-8cfb-14170731817f
  8. Windows 10 logon password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 logon password: How do I change the logon password for logging on to my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logon-password/5026193f-f557-4354-ae34-0b4a8daf97a9"
  9. Logon password issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon password issue: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, it is not on a domain, and logon password is done via the PC its self, The login is not connected to a Microsoft account. There is only one login account on the PC. The problem is this, I reboot my PC, the login window comes up, I login no...
  10. Logon password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logon password issue: I have windows 10 pro on my pc, it is not on a domain, and logon password is done via the PC its self, The login is not connected to a Microsoft account. There is only one login account on the PC. The problem is this, I reboot my PC, the login window comes up, I login no...