Windows 10: windows logon password

Discus and support windows logon password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I set my windows to not ask for password by using netplwiz command suddenly how come my pc asked for password at startup I have not changed anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Sep 11, 2019.

1. windows logon password

I set my windows to not ask for password by using netplwiz command suddenly how come my pc asked for password at startup I have not changed anything

:)

tushar_gamer, Sep 11, 2019
  2. wolf2009 Win User

Mapped network drives do not connect at logon in vista with automatic logon enabled

I have vista x64 . I have some mapped network drives . They get connected when i enter the password at logon screen. Now i enabled automatic logon in vista and they do not connect anymore . I have to double click on them and enter the password manually .

Windows displays the message "Could not connect to all drives" at logon .

They used to connect automatically in xo with automatic logon enabled.

My logon password is the same as the administrator password with which i can connect to these drives .

wolf2009, Sep 11, 2019
  3. unable to remove windows logon password

unable to remove windows logon password

went to control panel user accounts and there is no longer a ' remove password ' option as with windows 7

i changed the settings to ' not require a password on logon' but made no difference at all

it now boots saying password wrong, until I enter a password then all ok...

MS suggest adding a new account and logging in with that without a password then deleting the old one.....

does not not work as the add account is greyed out.

cant see why this is so difficult..

as as a side issue since trying to remove the windows logon password I am now presented on boot up with an OS choice wi cows 10 or 7.... I am certain this wasn't there before..

any my help would be appreciated
    thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Ngavmot Win User

windows logon password

Cant change windows Logon password

Sorry this is not helping me

I dont want to change my Microsoft account

I want to change my Logon Password

I have fallowed the steps and all i did was sign out and sign in again

I dont Understand this

also I dont want to use my Microsoft account password for my log in password

I think there is no Solution for me

I will Just stay with this Password

Ngavmot, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

windows logon password

1. windows logon password - Similar Threads - logon password

2. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  3. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?: I have signed in with my MS account so that I can only use it for MS Store. I have already made below changes:1. Settings - Sign-in-options - Requires sign-in option set to Never.2. Windows PIN is also removed3. After following this command - netplwiz - I have unchecked the...
  4. How to remove Windows Logon Screen Password on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  6. WIN 11 logon without password or PIN

WIN 11 logon without password or PIN: How do I log onto my desktop @ Windows 11 without a password or PIN? I have tried all suggestions & never get the box to uncheck @ Account Users. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-logon-without-password-or-pin/7ab93fd9-4f55-493d-8274-3d97d58b9630
  7. Windows 11 logon requires password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon requires password: When I log on, it says "wrong password." When I select one of two identical users and type in my password, I can use the computer.Why are there two users with identical names?I have tried dozens of times to disable logon passwords from various web sites with no success.I have...
  8. Windows 11 logon requires password

Windows 11 logon requires password: When I log on, it says "wrong password." When I select one of two identical users and type in my password, I can use the computer.Why are there two users with identical names?I have tried dozens of times to disable logon passwords from various web sites with no success.I have...
  9. Windows Hello for Business : at logon windows ask for password instead PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello for Business : at logon windows ask for password instead PIN: Hello all,we had deployed WHfB policy trough Intune on devices AAD joined and Hybrid joinedeverything works fine for AAd devices.for Hybrid devices, Pin code works but at the logon windows keeps asking for username/password. We have to switch to pin by clicking on connection...
  10. Windows Hello for Business : at logon windows ask for password instead PIN

Windows Hello for Business : at logon windows ask for password instead PIN: Hello all,we had deployed WHfB policy trough Intune on devices AAD joined and Hybrid joinedeverything works fine for AAd devices.for Hybrid devices, Pin code works but at the logon windows keeps asking for username/password. We have to switch to pin by clicking on connection...