Windows 10: Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem

Discus and support Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; 描述 错误的应用程序路径: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe 问题签名 问题事件名称: APPCRASH Application Name: LogonUI.exe Application Version: 10.0.15063.0... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by yunyuyao, Dec 27, 2018.

1. yunyuyao Win User

Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem

描述
    错误的应用程序路径: C:\Windows\System32\LogonUI.exe

问题签名
    问题事件名称: APPCRASH
    Application Name: LogonUI.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.15063.0
    Application Timestamp: ccf07184
    Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
    Fault Module Version: 10.0.15063.1324
    Fault Module Timestamp: 28af0ac0
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 000000000000bcbb
    OS Version: 10.0.15063.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: de5a
    Additional Information 2: de5a4c0f8f52969e70aed81b5c8413d3
    Additional Information 3: 7858
    Additional Information 4: 78582b31f78721a6af310c4109a909b3

关于该问题的额外信息
    存储段 ID: 53f70be6bbd1b35b5a4465a2af0d9599 (1892749492798461337)

I tried many methods but failed.

My laptop is dell xps 13

:)

yunyuyao, Dec 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Since upgrading from 8.1 pro to 10 pro waking from sleep is usually (not always) causing a black screen necessitating a hard reset. Either Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host has crashed during wake up.

Any fixes for this available?

Its on a Dell XPS8700 16gb Nvidia 620 TT

Plantman UK, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 wake from sleep crashes Logon User Interface Host or Windows Shell Experience Host

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Phaewryn Win User

"logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer"

I have really broken my network. I renamed these two machines, which was the beginning of all this, I wanted a naming scheme that matched. "logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer" any ideas on what I can do do resolve that? It's an error on the windows 10 machine hosting the HomeGroup, trying to access the windows 7 laptop (which is on the HomeGroup). It works flawlessly in the opposite direction (laptop to homegroup hosting pc). It worked fine before I renamed the machines and then went digging around trying to "clean it up a bit" (I had folders listed as being shared twice and stuff like that). All the machines on the network/homegroup are logged into the homegroup, all display the homegroup grouping and network home/private grouping, and they all work all ways except the homegroup hosting windows 10 machine not accessing the windows 7 laptop. I feel like it may be something that's windows 7 specific that I'm missing. The other windows 10 machine is able access the laptop fine. I've tried disabling the firewall in the laptop and it made no difference. I've run the windows homegroup diagnostics both ways, the windows 10 pc says everything's correct the laptop just isn't responding, the laptop's diagnostic says the firewall is misconfigured (but yet turning it off doesn't solve the problem). All shared folders are set to share with HomeUsers only. All have full permissions set. I'm baffled. These two machines are just not playing nicely anymore. Help?

Phaewryn, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Logon User Interface Host Problem - Similar Threads - Logon User Interface

2. Why am I having windows logon user interface app crashes every time I logon or restart my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having windows logon user interface app crashes every time I logon or restart my...: I can log on every day fine, but in the view reliability screen it shows every time i logon or restart I have an window user interface app crash. In the event viewer it shows id 4726 a user account was deleted account name default user 100001 and 4634 an account was logged...
  3. Why am I having windows logon user interface app crashes every time I logon or restart my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I having windows logon user interface app crashes every time I logon or restart my...: I can log on every day fine, but in the view reliability screen it shows every time i logon or restart I have an window user interface app crash. In the event viewer it shows id 4726 a user account was deleted account name default user 100001 and 4634 an account was logged...
  4. why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.: This has been happening ever since the Edge update on 5/3/23 version 113.0.1774.35 udpated on my pc. I have tried every possible fix that I could find on line including sfc scan dism scan memory scan check disk scan. I repaired the edge app. I also had to reinstall my...
  5. why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do i have a windows logon user interface host app crash everyday on startup or logon.: This has been happening ever since the Edge update on 5/3/23 version 113.0.1774.35 udpated on my pc. I have tried every possible fix that I could find on line including sfc scan dism scan memory scan check disk scan. I repaired the edge app. I also had to reinstall my...
  6. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  7. Redesigning windows user interface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Redesigning windows user interface: Windows user interface seems boring these days. it's been 6-7 years or more after windows 10 was first released, and looks and feels the same. But in this material design world windows user interface design feels outdated AF. I think it's time to focus on designs and...
  8. User Interface on log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Interface on log in: The last update of Win 10 and Edge, changed my initial user interface to have Edge as the 'access point' I was using the normal Win 10 desktop and this was disturbing - I could not use the Windows icon to get to my application and my menu bar was gone. It took me a long...
  9. Anyone know how to fix Windows Logon User Interface Host error?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to fix Windows Logon User Interface Host error?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GTR24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxof4k/anyone_know_how_to_fix_windows_logon_user/
  10. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working: windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran the scans other similar posts have had in them but still this keeps happening [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows logon user interface host

2. windows logon user interface host 増える

3. windows logon user discreet host

4. que es windows logon interface host