Windows 10: Windows logon

Discus and support Windows logon in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Company bought a brand new PC. New model so I wanted to create a profile to image. I let the Windows 10 from the manufacturer run and did my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardPBrown, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Windows logon

Company bought a brand new PC. New model so I wanted to create a profile to image. I let the Windows 10 from the manufacturer run and did my configuration changes. I then joined it to our domain to do some installs only available on the domain servers. When done, I removed it from the domain to write the image to our image server. After removing from domain and restarting, the username shows up as my domain user with no option to switch to Administrator. Of course it won't take the password, because it's no longer in the domain. But I have no way to get to the Administrator user sign-in. I cannot change the username field in any way. I would love to get this solved without reloading the O/S if there is a way. Anyone seen this before?

:)

RichardPBrown, Jan 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Family Member cannot logon to Windows 10

Hi Sultan,

There are different causes that may bring up this error on your computer. To guide you better in resolving the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Is the administrator account the one having the error?
    • Did this happen after installing updates?
    • What suggestions have you tried?

You may find other suggestions on this
    page
    to fix the problem with the user profile. Try following the steps given by
    Malkeleah.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows logon

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows logon

1. Windows logon - Similar Threads - logon

2. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  3. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  4. Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot erase an erroneous logon persona at boot: Have tried all suggestions in MS forums for Win 10. Tried posting in the correct forum, but was locked. I cannot remove a erroneous logon logo presented at logon. I can't find it to erase it. I've tried all suggestions from MS community plus other google searches. None work....
  5. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  6. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon: Surface Pro Without KeyboardWindows 10Had to reboot machine to apply updates. Get to the loging screen. Hav keyboard on screen. Click in the password input control. Have onscreen keyboard. Click on key and nothing happens. Have highlight moving down across keys. How do I get...
  7. Can't Get On Screen Keyboard Working For Logon

8. I can't logon and I am the only admin!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't logon and I am the only admin!: I am the only admin. I have tried shift+restart and everything else to no avail. What can I do to get back in my computer.I used the find my device option and my computer is locked. I think that I removed the device from my list of devices. It says an admin has locked the...
  9. I can't logon and I am the only admin!

I can't logon and I am the only admin!: I am the only admin. I have tried shift+restart and everything else to no avail. What can I do to get back in my computer.I used the find my device option and my computer is locked. I think that I removed the device from my list of devices. It says an admin has locked the...
  10. How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix windows start up sound, windows logon is missing in sounds settings.: It's not a big deal but i've an issue regarding windows start up window logon sound, i have checked in personalize settings, checked sounds setting in which i found windows logon missing. there's no windows sounds when logon. current os : Win11all are updated...