Windows 10: Windows logs in on its own?

Discus and support Windows logs in on its own? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. So yesterday, I had closed my computer and today, I opened it and had to leave it there (due to some sudden errands I had to run). But then, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Consistent-Citron-15, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Windows logs in on its own?

Hi. So yesterday, I had closed my computer and today, I opened it and had to leave it there (due to some sudden errands I had to run). But then, when I came back, I found that the computer had logged in on its own without a password input and continued to perform my activities on google chrome from yesterday. (if it helps I found on event viewer that a windows update occurred automatically while I was away) By any chance would anyone know why this is the case?

submitted by /u/Consistent-Citron-15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Consistent-Citron-15, Dec 31, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 31, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows logs in on its own?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows logs in on its own?

1. Windows logs in on its own? - Similar Threads - logs own

2. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  3. Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account auto log out on its own accord?: I have no clue what just happened, but I tried to open up Minecraft on Lunar Client and then again through the launcher and it had my microsoft account logged out. I then went through the xbox app, my setttings, several account settings on my browser and online and it still...
  4. as yall can see i need permission from my own account to delete this folder . I am logged...

as yall can see i need permission from my own account to delete this folder . I am logged...: I tried force delete command, safe mode, delete software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-yall-can-see-i-need-permission-from-my-own/32bd32b1-9565-4325-88ee-c8e735ff84e8
  5. as yall can see i need permission from my own account to delete this folder . I am logged...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    as yall can see i need permission from my own account to delete this folder . I am logged...: I tried force delete command, safe mode, delete software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-yall-can-see-i-need-permission-from-my-own/32bd32b1-9565-4325-88ee-c8e735ff84e8
  6. as yall can see i need permission from my own account to delete this folder . I am logged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to remove or log out my MS Account from someone else's PC by using my own PC from distant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove or log out my MS Account from someone else's PC by using my own PC from distant: Hi guys! Please help!Last time, one of my friend bought a new PC, and he wanted to test using MS account. He asked me to test by using my own MS account as an Admin account of his new PC. I agreed to do that by logging his PC with my MS account. I forgot to log out and now my...
  8. How to remove or log out my MS Account from someone else's PC by using my own PC from distant

How to remove or log out my MS Account from someone else's PC by using my own PC from distant: Hi guys! Please help!Last time, one of my friend bought a new PC, and he wanted to test using MS account. He asked me to test by using my own MS account as an Admin account of his new PC. I agreed to do that by logging his PC with my MS account. I forgot to log out and now my...
  9. How to remove or log out my MS Account from someone else's PC by using my own PC from distant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Can log out of administrator account, that I dont' even own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can log out of administrator account, that I dont' even own: I have been logged into an administrator account for a couple of years ago I don't even know the owner of the Microsoft account.At the time I was a stupid 12-year-old. I wanted to play bedrock Minecraft for free, so I went onto youtube and logged into an account that had...