Windows 10: Windows logs me out if i walk away

Discus and support Windows logs me out if i walk away in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I recently set up a new laptop with windows 10. If i walk away from my laptop the ir camera senses i have moved and will automatically log me out... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TimPrice6, Jul 23, 2020.

1. TimPrice6 Win User

Windows logs me out if i walk away

Hi,

I recently set up a new laptop with windows 10. If i walk away from my laptop the ir camera senses i have moved and will automatically log me out after 1 minute. I cannot figure out how to stop this happening. For reference if i remain in front of my computer and leave it idle it will not logout.

I have gone through all the options i can find;

Power and sleep setting all set to never

Advanced power settings set to never or 120 minutes

Screen saver option not ticked

Dynamic lock in in the sign in options not ticked

Thank you to anyone that can assist with this!

Tim

:)

TimPrice6, Jul 23, 2020
  2. TimPrice6 Win User

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

I don't want to allow windows to automatically log me out.

I have tried with the option turned on and off. No matter what I do it will always log me out if i walk away. I don't want it to do that.

I have a dell precision 5750.

Thanks

Tim

TimPrice6, Aug 3, 2020
  3. TimPrice6 Win User

Hi,

I recently set up a new laptop with windows 10. If i walk away from my laptop the ir camera senses i have moved and will automatically log me out after 1 minute. I cannot figure out how to stop this happening. For reference if i remain in front of my computer
    and leave it idle it will not logout.

I have gone through all the options i can find;

Power and sleep setting all set to never

Advanced power settings set to never or 120 minutes

Screen saver option not ticked

Dynamic lock in in the sign in options not ticked

Thank you to anyone that can assist with this!

Tim

TimPrice6, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Windows logs me out if i walk away

keep having to log into microsoft everytime I walk away from pc

My computer keeps making me log in with password everytime I walk away from my computer,, How can I stop this or even get rid of a password

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

lonnievan daele, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows logs me out if i walk away - Similar Threads - logs walk away

2. option to remove constant PIN requests every time I walk away is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    option to remove constant PIN requests every time I walk away is greyed out: Like many others I am trying to stop windows 11 from doing intrusive , unwanted things .Today its the constant need to enter a PIN number EVERY time I walk away for even a couple minutes .As usual the answer appears to be buried deep within hidden menus described by symbols...
  3. option to remove constant PIN requests every time I walk away is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    option to remove constant PIN requests every time I walk away is greyed out: Like many others I am trying to stop windows 11 from doing intrusive , unwanted things .Today its the constant need to enter a PIN number EVERY time I walk away for even a couple minutes .As usual the answer appears to be buried deep within hidden menus described by symbols...
  4. Walk Away Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walk Away Mode: Hi,Does anyone see a "Walk Away Mode" with a 5 second countdown when your Windows 11 PC has been inactive for 60 seconds? I have gone through all the personalization and screen settings and all are set to "Never" yet my system still goes to sleep after 60 seconds. I have a...
  5. Walk Away Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Walk Away Mode: Hi,Does anyone see a "Walk Away Mode" with a 5 second countdown when your Windows 11 PC has been inactive for 60 seconds? I have gone through all the personalization and screen settings and all are set to "Never" yet my system still goes to sleep after 60 seconds. I have a...
  6. Windows 10 Hello - Auto Locking when walking away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Hello - Auto Locking when walking away: Hello, we are having a weird problem on one of our machines Dell Latitude 7410. Whenever the user walks away from the machine, it takes exactly 60 seconds for the machine to lock. We have adjusted power settings, performed registry edits, but cannot get this to disable....
  7. Websites logging me out the second I log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Websites logging me out the second I log in: Hello! I am having an issue on windows 10. I log in to a website with my username and password. Then, before I can do anything, the website logs me out. I've cleared cookies on my browser and this happens on all browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox....
  8. Windows logging me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows logging me out: Windows 10 keeps logging me out of my apps. I log-in to yahoo email, facebook, my bank ect. with a user name & password & check "keep me signed in" & Windows logs me out every time?...
  9. Bluescreen when walking away from PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when walking away from PC: For a few weeks now I have had a peculiar problem with my PC. When I get up from my desk for a few minutes, I often return to see that Windows has restarted. In the system stability logs I see BlueScreen errors with the Code 1000007e. These BlueScreens do not occur, when...
  10. When I walk away from my computer it blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I walk away from my computer it blue screens: It's a 50/50 chance that when I walk away from my computer, it'll blue screen. Every time it blue screens it goes to 100% and doesn't reboot. I have looked for a solution, but I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. Here is an image of the blue screen. Please...