Windows 10: Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV

Discus and support Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried connecting my laptop(i7 7700HQ + GTX1060) to my tv. It defaulted to 1080p which is my laptop's inbuilt resolution. I went to my nvidia control... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sigiz, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/Sigiz Win User

Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV

I tried connecting my laptop(i7 7700HQ + GTX1060) to my tv. It defaulted to 1080p which is my laptop's inbuilt resolution. I went to my nvidia control panel and configured the hdtv to 4k. But then, my laptop would not be useable at all, as for a while most sections of my desktop would go black, with some icons still visible, and after a few time windows would automatically sign out, and repeated attempts of signing in would fail, as I would be signed out again.

I am running custom windows 10 themes, the likes on deviantart by niivu. Just stating it if that could cause issues. I havent tested safe mode yet, and I will soon. Until then anyone aware of the issue, if they could please enlighten me.

Thanks.

PS: I was running latest nvidia drivers, but i recently installed 443.15 for the vulkan 1.2 beta, the issue was there on both of these drivers so I dont think its a drive issue

submitted by /u/Sigiz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sigiz, May 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  3. Chino Win User
    Elgato 4K60 Pro Capture Card Lets You Record 4K Footage at 60 FPS Flawlessly

Elgato Gaming today announced that Game Capture 4K60 Pro, a first-of-its-kind capture card capable of flawlessly capturing 4K footage at 60 frames per second, will be available on November 22, 2017. Originally teased at Gamescom 2017, Game Capture 4K60 Pro will be the first consumer-ready 4K capture card to hit the market. Game Capture 4K60 Pro is ideal for capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC, or any other unencrypted HDMI device. Pre-Orders for Game Capture 4K60 Pro are available from Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of £359.95 GBP.

"4K content is here to stay and demand is booming. Content creators shouldn't be limited by the constraints of their capture hardware," said Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming. "Game Capture 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best."

Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV qdvMiegO6SoW9xZs_thm.jpg

Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV smnxOtWvPUXpl0JP_thm.jpg

Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV f1YvWaAab4ZRkjAS_thm.jpg

Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV BM7vBR0McCx6m1tx_thm.jpg

Robust hardware, coupled with Elgato's custom-built software, provide a dedicated framework for maximum performance. This allows content creators to record with ease and export to their preferred editing application, crafting their final product on their own terms. Elgato's Instant Gameview technology powers creators' workflows with real-time precision and ultra low-latency - even when pushing an incredible number of pixels.

Game Capture 4K60 Highlights:
    • Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
    • Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
    • Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
    Technical Specifications
    • Interface: PCIe x4
    • Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, unencrypted HDMI
    • Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
    • Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
    • Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
    System Requirements
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
    • Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
    • PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot

Chino, May 23, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows logs out on outputting 4k60 to MiTV - Similar Threads - logs outputting 4k60

2. log out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    log out: Hi I have had issues with upon starting the computer once is being shutting down ,the internet connection takes some time to connect, the other issue is upon computer going to sleep it restart . I have changed a NBN box, reset, and Windows troubleshooting -Settings it does...
  3. LOGGED OUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOGGED OUT: HiMy website i log into logged ME out saying enable JAVASCRIPT to use this site how is this doneTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-out/fc1723fe-d84c-4235-acae-d13e9d2c042b
  4. LOGGED OUT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LOGGED OUT: HiMy website i log into logged ME out saying enable JAVASCRIPT to use this site how is this doneTHANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logged-out/fc1723fe-d84c-4235-acae-d13e9d2c042b
  5. Log out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log out: Why when i visit my medical website after logging in I am reading something and it logs me outDoes it have to do with cookiesTHANK YOUTIMMY2TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/53f851fe-ddb4-440b-8a52-427a8aaf9ec1
  6. PowerShell Output to Log File

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell Output to Log File: I know that "Get-Hotfix" in PowerShell will get me a nice output of my installed updates. Can someone point me in the right direction of how to get a log (for lack of a better term) file on my Desktop of this output. Thanks! 178246
  7. Log out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log out: Hi! Last night my whole computer like restarted but the same time it didnt? i got logged out from all my accounts steam, epic games, minecraft, google and my background was gone. I dont know if this a microsoft issue I just want help....
  8. Log out functinality without logging out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log out functinality without logging out?: Ola everyone! Everyone is familiar with the log out function in Windows 10; windows key+L, which takes us to the log in screen! Is there a function that gives us the same features as the log out function, but allows for the program running to be displayed on screen instead...
  9. Windows Logging out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Logging out: I answered a call which i thought was Microsoft. When i typed in what i was told they took over my machine. When i refused to pay what they wanted they backed out. Now everytime i go to log in in 1 minute my windows logs me out. How can i get rid of them....
  10. log out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    log out: my stuff has been compromised I want logged out of all communities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-out/511a6042-ac30-4b77-9565-d8635bd97f0f"