Windows 10: Windows looks huge

Discus and support Windows looks huge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden today when I went to get on my computer, everything is huge. I haven't changed anything, the resolution is at recommended. I have gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaquelWear, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Windows looks huge

All of a sudden today when I went to get on my computer, everything is huge. I haven't changed anything, the resolution is at recommended. I have gone through two chats and nothing they have me try works.

Anyone know what the problem could be?

:)

RaquelWear, Apr 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows looks huge

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows looks huge

1. Windows looks huge - Similar Threads - looks huge

2. The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal: I updated Chrome, but its bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal font thickness imbalance, the previous version didn't have this problem, please help me to confirm if Chrome has the ability to change the bookmark font, thanks!Windows10 - version *** Email address...
  3. The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Chrome bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal: I updated Chrome, but its bookmark Chinese font display doesn't look normal font thickness imbalance, the previous version didn't have this problem, please help me to confirm if Chrome has the ability to change the bookmark font, thanks!Windows10 - version *** Email address...
  4. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements: Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-microsoft-look-at-my-pc-to-see-if-i/efc8b25d-c1d1-4e6e-a9b5-31758ea73f4f
  5. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements: Hi Sir, Mam,How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 system requirements to install windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-have-microsoft-look-at-my-pc-to-see-if-i/efc8b25d-c1d1-4e6e-a9b5-31758ea73f4f
  6. How can I have Microsoft look at my pc to see if I meet windows 11 requirements

7. Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10: Hello everyone,I'm a Third-year university student frequently needing to calculate my grades. Normally, I rely on online grade calculator resources, but I'm searching for a more convenient offline option.Is there any software or application within Windows 10 that specifically...
  8. Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10

Looking for an Offline Grade Calculator Tool for Windows 10: Hello everyone,I'm a Third-year university student frequently needing to calculate my grades. Normally, I rely on online grade calculator resources, but I'm searching for a more convenient offline option.Is there any software or application within Windows 10 that specifically...
  9. Windows looks different after huge win10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows looks different after huge win10 update: Win10 suddenly restarted without asking for my permission today (i thought i had disabled that, it must have been re-enabled by a sneaky windows update). it looked like a huge update, instead of simply restarting once, i got a screen saying that windows would restart multiple...
  10. Help what is causing this the app size looks okay but the space around it is huge I cannot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help what is causing this the app size looks okay but the space around it is huge I cannot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GigglesAdventure [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kep0a3/help_what_is_causing_this_the_app_size_looks_okay/