Windows 10: windows loop

Discus and support windows loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded Easeus partition software on my computer to make C bigger, so I did and after i did that, it told me to restart I accept restarting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abodi-lonl, Sep 25, 2020.

1. windows loop

I downloaded Easeus partition software on my computer to make C bigger, so I did

and after i did that, it told me to restart

I accept restarting, shutting down my computer looks like it is doing its job and then it starts
    But
    It just open bios screen motherboard company and try to boot windows,

but it restart and restart and restart...

i can't see any thing after the bios screen

so I'm stuck in the loop

so i can't open windows

I have windows 10 pro

please help

thank you.

:)

abodi-lonl, Sep 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 25, 2020
  4. windows loop

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

windows loop

1. windows loop - Similar Threads - loop

2. After the recent Windows update my computer is stuck in the startup loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the recent Windows update my computer is stuck in the startup loop: Before this happened though, I noticed that my system was behaving weirdly. Like it's slow, even when I'm not running anything. I'd have 100 cpu usage when I barely have anything open. Yesterday, I logged off and when I started it up this morning. I'm greeted with an endless...
  3. BSOD BOOT LOOP D': System thread exeption not handled ntfs.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD BOOT LOOP D': System thread exeption not handled ntfs.sys error: I cant boot into anything this is terrible I have an OMEN by HP - 17-an120nr It cant boot on USB either to do system repair It just says Advanced System repair back to BSOD Please help this is my baby. I thought the RAM went bad but after swapping them that isnt fixing...
  4. Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! My laptop is going into a loop of blue screens...: Hello everyone. The blue screens started when I downloaded a nvidia geforce experience update from my 1660 ti. They asked for me to restart my laptop so I did and that's how the blue screen loop started. Its called error Process1 initialization failed. I tried to safe boot...
  5. Unable to use Microsoft Store on Domain machine - stuck in Windows Hello Registration Loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to use Microsoft Store on Domain machine - stuck in Windows Hello Registration Loop: Hello Everyone, A few weeks ago, as I logged on I was asked to setup Windows Hello on my machine. It's a Surface Pro and domain joined. It didn't work, but it let me log in and get on with my work, so forgot about it. At the same time the YourPhone app stopped working...
  6. Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gen 1 Surface Laptop stuck in boot loop. Possibly power issue.: My brother plugged my laptop into an aftermarket charger that he got off of amazon and it stopped booting. When I hit the power key, the windows logo lights up for a few seconds, then the display switches off, then the logo comes back on. It does this for about 20sec until it...
  7. Kmode_exception_not_handled boot loop.

Kmode_exception_not_handled boot loop.: Hi all, I have a Asus Rog Stix and have just tied the latest windows 10 update, now my laptop is stuck in a BSOD loop always with the same message. I have tried a clean install from a USB drive but even that kicks me out to the same message. I have done memory tests and...
  8. My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop

My surface laptop is stuck in boot loop: My surface laptop is stuck in bootloop I followed several previous threads where it said to download on usb drive a reset. I have a 32 gb drive that is FAT32 as required but when I download the file and then try to move to usb drive it says the file is too big, which does not...
  9. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop: My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop. Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots. It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of...
  10. Update KB4580346 cause looping on explorer.exe flashouille

Update KB4580346 cause looping on explorer.exe flashouille: Hi, We have a problem with update KB4580346 running on VDI VMware Horizon 6.0, Windows 10 - 1607 french and english language. The explorer.exe crashes in a loop. On another computer, we have this error. How can I fix this problem? Thank you. [ATTACH]...