Windows 10: Windows Looping Setup Screen

Discus and support Windows Looping Setup Screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, i recently factory reset my computer so it reinstalled windows due to some corrupted files that caused basic functions of the computer to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamieStuart2006, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Windows Looping Setup Screen

So, i recently factory reset my computer so it reinstalled windows due to some corrupted files that caused basic functions of the computer to stop working. So I reset the system and it reinstalled windows. I then went to setup windows again by choosing my language and timezone and clicked next. After that it told me that I needed to update windows and that I needed to connect it to the internet so i did that and clicked next. When i clicked next, it just said ‘Just a moment’ for about 5 mintues then the computer restarts and i go through the same process. I have tried having the internet off and clicking ‘Skip this step’ and the same thing happens. I cannot access my pc and it is rather annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

JamieStuart2006, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 10, 2021
  3. OOBE Loop. Cannot create account during setup of new ASUS laptop.

Recently received a new, never used ASUS ZenBook 14 (ASUS UX433F) and am trying to get it setup for an employee. I'm getting stuck in a loop and not able to create an account, either via Microsoft sign in or via a local account. Here's what I'm seeing:

• When going through the OOBE, I get to the Sign in with Microsoft screen. I sign in (and have verified the username and password several times) and get a message "Oops, something went wrong. We can't add your Microsoft account to this device right now, but it's okay. We'll help you setup, and you can sign in later in settings.

I've tried being connected both wirelessly and via ethernet.
    • I've tried the local option. When connected via ethernet, I add username, password and security questions, then, after a moment, get "Something went wrong." and am back at the "Who's going to use this PC?" screen.
    • When trying the local option NOT connected via ethernet, I add username, password and security questions, then, after a moment, get "Something went wrong." and get OOBELOCAL error.

It seems that no matter what I try, I can't get Windows setup on the new machine.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

stupidpoetic, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Windows Looping Setup Screen

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows Looping Setup Screen

1. Windows Looping Setup Screen - Similar Threads - Looping Setup Screen

2. setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop: I have a laptop I want to bring to windows 11 but the upgrade path is not possible form 7. I know 7 is out of support but I want to bring it to 11 or at least try. I could do a fresh install but would like not to. the issue I have is when installing win8 in place it goes no...
  3. setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setup in UpgGetThreadSafeEstimationData loop: I have a laptop I want to bring to windows 11 but the upgrade path is not possible form 7. I know 7 is out of support but I want to bring it to 11 or at least try. I could do a fresh install but would like not to. the issue I have is when installing win8 in place it goes no...
  4. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  5. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup looping.: I was trying to use this software but it didn't support macOS so I downloaded virtual box and installed windows 10. The installation worked fine but as soon as I finished the setup it would just start it again. I've done the setup 5 times and the outcome is always the same....
  6. Windows setup looping.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. setup loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setup loop: hello i have been installed windows in virtual box, but when i'm in the setup menu i keep getting the oobe error i have gotten oobekeyboard,oobestetings, obbewelcome, oobeuotro when i get to services i brings me back to the basics tab and it's done that like 3 times....
  8. Installation setup loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installation setup loop: Hello I am trying to install windows 10 on a new computer. But when im doing the windows set up at the end it says it needs to restart so it reatarts and after that it makes me do the setup again and again and again. How do i fix this?...
  9. Windows setup loop

Windows setup loop: guys i resetted my pc couple days ago i clicked on factory settings reset and the on delete all my files once my pc was ready my D drive was full! and then i contacted the support bec i had not installed that much apps, my space left was lower than before i resetted so the...
  10. Stuck in setup loop

Stuck in setup loop: Hello, I did a full reset on my laptop, however it has become stuck in a loop. It has a screen that says "Hi There" and asks for things like home country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone, then goes to a screen that says "Why did my PC restart?" It says there's a...