Windows 10: Windows looses focus

Discus and support Windows looses focus in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a issue when at random times, the active window looses focus, even happens in full screen games and whatnot I remember there is a program that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/totte1015, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Windows looses focus

I have a issue when at random times, the active window looses focus, even happens in full screen games and whatnot

I remember there is a program that will list every program that has been launched or similar, but cant remember the name

Even better, does anyone have a better solution to fix this?

submitted by /u/totte1015
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/totte1015, Nov 18, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Windows looses focus

how to replace the old memory card in Samsung Focus with a new one without loosing data and settings ?

The old card is a 2gb which I installed initially to check the Focus. Now I am planning to replace it with a 32gb card. The only thing I'm concerned is if I would loose all the games, settings, data and accounts set-up ..

Please provide or suggest a way using which I would not loose any of the above and replace the card ..

Thanks

Lord Blade, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows looses focus

1. Windows looses focus - Similar Threads - looses focus

2. I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any...: I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any data because I have no hdd to backup. How can I do that?...
  3. I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any...: I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any data because I have no hdd to backup. How can I do that?...
  4. I have 2 partitions of ext4, I want to convert it to NTFS permanently without loosing any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode

After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode: When I select 'screen and sleep' or 'energy recomendations' to say 10min the computer will go to sleep after set time. When i turn my desktop computer off and then turn it on i loose all the sleep mode settings....
  6. After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a reboot i loose the ability to go into sleep mode: When I select 'screen and sleep' or 'energy recomendations' to say 10min the computer will go to sleep after set time. When i turn my desktop computer off and then turn it on i loose all the sleep mode settings....
  7. How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I recover the windows 10 without loosing all my data and programs?: UMBELIAVABLE!!! MICROSOFT DID IT AGAIN!!!It is not the first or second time this happens, windows keeps on forcing updates that sooner or later break up the system.After another update yesterday, the windows stopped seeing my laptop bluetooth controller it is physically...
  8. Desktop Icons loose focus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icons loose focus: Windows 11 22H1 22621.1928 Public Release VersionHas anyone else had this problem?I have Icons on the Left and Right side of my desktop. When you hover over them to open, in my case since I have black borders, the Icon gets "highlighted" in gray then I click to open....
  9. Desktop Icons loose focus

Desktop Icons loose focus: Windows 11 22H1 22621.1928 Public Release VersionHas anyone else had this problem?I have Icons on the Left and Right side of my desktop. When you hover over them to open, in my case since I have black borders, the Icon gets "highlighted" in gray then I click to open....
  10. Loose microUSB connection causes Explorer window to keep taking focus

in Windows 10 Support
    Loose microUSB connection causes Explorer window to keep taking focus: My mobile phone has a bad microUSB connection, possibly caused by an accumulation of dirt I can't remove or the fatigue and misshaping of metal or plastics. The result is that when I plug my phone into my PC and set it on my desk, the next five minutes whilst the cable...