Windows 10: Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

Discus and support Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blubberface, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals, forcing me to shut it down. Rarely, I'll get an error code (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR), but typically these "crashes" involve no messages. Just a black screen and a forced restart. Microsoft's representatives have been of no help, so I'm now reaching out to the community.

:)

Blubberface, Aug 23, 2019

2. losing internet connection

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

I suggest you refer the help article below as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for any further queries on losing Internet connection. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

Losing internet connection

Hi,

To resolve losing internet
    connectivity after computer goes to sleep, follow the steps below:

• Press
      Windows key
      +
      R,type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the
      Run
      dialog box to open
      Device Manager.

• In the
      Device Manager
      window, expand
      Network Adapters
      and look for your
      WiFi
      driver, do a right-click over it and then select
      Properties.

• In the property sheet, switch to
      Power Management
      tab and uncheck the option
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK.
      Close the Device Manager and restart the computer.

On the other hand, a
    Network name
    refers to the name of the wireless network that you are connecting to, while a
    security key
    is the encryption or the wireless password that you need to enter on your device to connect to your wireless network.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

1. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes? - Similar Threads - loses connection peripheral

2. Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found: I am using Bluetooth Cambridge Silicon Radio, but Bluetooth peripheral device no driver found please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-peripheral-device-no-driver-found/f9b6b868-f09a-45ab-873e-5fade760e46b
  3. Losing signal following by device connect audio

Losing signal following by device connect audio: Hello, I have been having a problem with my PC losing signal and then hearing the device connect audio a few seconds later. The only way to temp resolve the issue is to restart pc. I have a reset button on my case so I have been using this. This has been happening quite...
  4. Windows 10 and peripherals

Windows 10 and peripherals: If I buy a new computer with windows 10 will my printers still work or will I need new printers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-peripherals/92301ba1-1a9e-4c87-a68e-a017bfb7bce2
  5. Losing Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Losing Connection: Hi, I'm having problem with the internet connection. Everytime I play an online game, I will lost internet connection after about 5 - 10 minutes into the game and it happens ever single time. The wifi suddenly switch off, and after 15 - 20 seconds it turns back on itself but...
  6. Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to any windows vpn's all of the sudden.: Definitely something with windows, not a config issue. I am a network engineer and have customers all over the US that I connect to VIA windows vpn , amoung other vpn clients. All of the sudden I cant connect to any of them ever no matter the network I am in. It is also...
  7. Losing connection

Losing connection: Hi, Hopefully some kind sole will be able to help me. I had a problem with windows 10 pro in that it wouldn't let you view any you tube video plus a few other issues. So I decided to do a clean install which was successful apart from when I use windows explorer which after...
  8. Losing wired connection

Losing wired connection: This has happened multiple times on my desktop which was upgraded to Win 10 so it is a real problem. The desktop is on a wired connection. At some point I will see that I have lost the internet connection. When this happens it doesn't automatically connect to wireless, it...
  9. lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?

lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?: I have a brand new HP laptop that came with Windows 10 home installed on it. I have downloaded and applied all updates from MS. I use a Wi-Fi connection to my Time Warner router. I have everything setup and things seem to be running fine. Here's the deal. I thought...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 And Not Lose Any App - Just To Fix Any Error: Sure this is here but can't really find it. Can I reinstall Windows 10 Pro without lossing any App? I never save my data on the "C" drive since I have a "Data" partition I always have. Am only concerned about Apps. The instruction I found mentioned being able to reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to privent damage to your computer a clock interrupt was not recieved on a secondary prossesser with in the alocated time interbal