Windows 10: Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

Discus and support Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Blubberface, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

I recently installed RAM and promptly uninstalled it as it caused Windows to refuse to boot. Now (at random) my PC loses connection to all peripherals, forcing me to shut it down. Rarely, I'll get an error code (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR), but typically these "crashes" involve no messages. Just a black screen and a forced restart. Microsoft's representatives have been of no help, so I'm now reaching out to the community.

:)

Blubberface, Aug 23, 2019

2. losing internet connection

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you receive any error code or error message.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

I suggest you refer the help article below as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps. Get back to us for any further queries on losing Internet connection. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

Losing internet connection

Hi,

To resolve losing internet
    connectivity after computer goes to sleep, follow the steps below:

• Press
      Windows key
      +
      R,type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the
      Run
      dialog box to open
      Device Manager.

• In the
      Device Manager
      window, expand
      Network Adapters
      and look for your
      WiFi
      driver, do a right-click over it and then select
      Properties.

• In the property sheet, switch to
      Power Management
      tab and uncheck the option
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. Click
      OK.
      Close the Device Manager and restart the computer.

On the other hand, a
    Network name
    refers to the name of the wireless network that you are connecting to, while a
    security key
    is the encryption or the wireless password that you need to enter on your device to connect to your wireless network.

Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anna Bol, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes?

1. Windows loses connection to all peripheral devices, any fixes? - Similar Threads - loses connection peripheral

2. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices: I am using a TI-84 Plus CE calculator connected through a USB to my Dell Latitude 9520 running Windows 10 64-bit to run the TI SmartView emulator.When I hit the enter key on the physical calculator, it turns on windows narrator in addition to hitting the enter key in the...
  3. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices: I am using a TI-84 Plus CE calculator connected through a USB to my Dell Latitude 9520 running Windows 10 64-bit to run the TI SmartView emulator.When I hit the enter key on the physical calculator, it turns on windows narrator in addition to hitting the enter key in the...
  4. Windows Narrator interaction with peripheral devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting: Hello Microsoft Team, I'm dealing with an issue running Windows 11 version 21H2 OS Build 22000.1455. I'm having issues with the system suddenly disconnecting all my peripherals mouse, keyboard, Bluetooth headset with USB dongle, etc. I noticed a windows error via the Event...
  6. All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting

All Peripherals Intermittently Disconnecting: Hello Microsoft Team, I'm dealing with an issue running Windows 11 version 21H2 OS Build 22000.1455. I'm having issues with the system suddenly disconnecting all my peripherals mouse, keyboard, Bluetooth headset with USB dongle, etc. I noticed a windows error via the Event...
  7. Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing: I've tried to install the latest intel driver, windows surface pro 8 driver, install generic driver but still I have this Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing.My bluetooth is working fine but I want to fully install all the drivers so I will not get any problem in the future....
  8. Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing

Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing: I've tried to install the latest intel driver, windows surface pro 8 driver, install generic driver but still I have this Bluetooth Peripheral Device Missing.My bluetooth is working fine but I want to fully install all the drivers so I will not get any problem in the future....
  9. All USB-connected peripherals intermittently disconnect for a handful of seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All USB-connected peripherals intermittently disconnect for a handful of seconds: I've been dealing with an issue for a while, and I think I've finally discovered its source. Whenever I use my Surface Book 3, I connect a wired external keyboard, wired mouse, and wired monitor via a Surface Dock 2 that connects into the charging port of the device. However,...
  10. lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lose wifi connection when enabling bluetooth. Any fix ?: I have a brand new HP laptop that came with Windows 10 home installed on it. I have downloaded and applied all updates from MS. I use a Wi-Fi connection to my Time Warner router. I have everything setup and things seem to be running fine. Here's the deal. I thought...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to privent damage to your computer a clock interrupt was not recieved on a secondary prossesser with in the alocated time interbal