Windows 10: Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Discus and support Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, Have a weird situation where my LTSC machine is showing an option to update to 1903, which seems incorrect since LTSC is supposed to be stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AveryFreeman, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Hey,

Have a weird situation where my LTSC machine is showing an option to update to 1903, which seems incorrect since LTSC is supposed to be stuck at the 1809 feature set.

However, it gives me the option to download and install, but when I click on it it says it's downloading for about 2-3 seconds before it disappears at 0%.

Has anyone else experienced this bug? There isn't really a 1903 update for LTSC, is there?

Edit: Including snips to prove I'm not hallucinating

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download 31aa3934-e5c1-44f6-9fee-75f80a860902?upload=true.png

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download 9db43df8-032a-417f-a041-bd671a005877?upload=true.png

:)

AveryFreeman, Jun 12, 2019
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Who's downloaded the Windows 8.1 preview update?

For some reason the installer says the update is not applicable to your computer? (Win 8 Pro x64) anyone else try this what was released today?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/download-preview

EDIT: It appears the error is because the download is named Windows8-RT-KB2849636-x64 so looks like it's only for ARM based RT Windows 8 versions even though there's nothing suggesting that on the actual download page, so where's the x86 8.1 update people?

NdMk2o1o, Jun 12, 2019
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 12, 2019
  4. pak#6 Win User

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

Windows 1903 update

The option to download 1903 is not showing anymore what can i do to get the option to download 1903 back again in my windows update please help me?.

pak#6, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download

1. Windows LTSC update page showing update for 1903, but does not download - Similar Threads - LTSC update page

2. Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 not showing in 'Windows Update': When clicking on "Check for updates' in the 'Windows Update' it is saying 'You're up to date' and does not give me the option to download the May 1903 Windows 10 update. I am in Australia and have a Razer Blade laptop, has the update not been rolled out to my region/laptop...
  3. Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Feature Update 1903 Applicable To Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: I'm at 1809 at the moment and was under the impression that this version doesn't update any further except for security updates. When I go to Windows Update and check it offers Feature Update 1903, click here for download and installation or whatever. I did and it said...
  4. Window update to 1903

Window update to 1903: Hi Am I correct in saying now I see this message I can choose if/when I want to do the update to the latest version? if I read correct it will not do the update automatically until my current version is at the end of support.. is that correct? [img] Stuart 134628
  5. windows update 1903

windows update 1903: is the update currently not available for all devices? I still have yet to see the update show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-1903/a36ff3ae-2196-465a-99c0-d32d12ea5905
  6. Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%

Feature update to 1903 stuck on download 99%: So I checked WU today and the latest feature update was offered. I’m just over an hour in since requesting but having reached ‘downloading 99%’ it seems to of stayed like this for a good 25-30 minutes. Is this normal? Granted it’s not a quick machine (celeron) and maybe...
  7. Latest Windows update, KB4458469, does not download.

Latest Windows update, KB4458469, does not download.: This update should be available from settings/windows update. It does not download on either of my two laptops one which is Windows 10 Pro the other Windows 10 Home. The servicing stack update KB446655, which was supposed to also download as a pre requisite. My current...
  8. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  9. Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update Settings Shows a Blank Page: I don't remember when this started. Every time I open Settings, the WU page shows a blank page. Sometimes, it just closes the page/window when I click on WU, but this is rare. I've been searching for a solution to this issue. I notice that people have been reporting it...
  10. Windows Update does not download and install the anniversary update.

Windows Update does not download and install the anniversary update.: I am downloading the update manually. Have others had the same issue with windows update not showing the update? I'm not sure my WU is working because of this. 58588