Windows 10: windows m,ail disappearing emails

Discus and support windows m,ail disappearing emails in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do emails I have moved into folders (for saving) seem to disappear on windows mail. I save all emails that I may need to refer to in the future... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandy_901, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Sandy_901 Win User

windows m,ail disappearing emails

Why do emails I have moved into folders (for saving) seem to disappear on windows mail. I save all emails that I may need to refer to in the future but they have gone.

:)

Sandy_901, Oct 14, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your e-mail accounts are disappearing from the Windows Mail app. We will look into this for you. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    2. How many email accounts are added to the Windows Mail app?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

We can try a few steps and check if it helps.

Refer this article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try all the methods except method 5 and check if it helps.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let us know the results at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 14, 2019
  4. windows m,ail disappearing emails

email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

windows m,ail disappearing emails

1. windows m,ail disappearing emails - Similar Threads - ail disappearing emails

2. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  3. Disappeared Email Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappeared Email Folder: One of my outlook folders disappeared overnight. The folder still exists in hotmail but all the emails are gone. The folder is empty. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappeared-email-folder/a4020537-1515-407e-ab7a-507d9d17ee37
  4. M.2 disappeared from windows but drive is fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 disappeared from windows but drive is fine.: Hello, I moved my preexisting system onto the new motherboard and had continuous BSOD issues. Using Event Viewer I determined that it was my m.2 SSD causing the crashing issues "Reset to device, \Device\RaidPort0". Since then, my SSD has disappeared from my windows in disk...
  5. Inbox emails disappearing

Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  6. Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows email. IMAP4 emails keep disappearing.: I just changed my website email address from a POP3 to IMAP4 in the hopes it would prevent my emails from disappearing. Why are they deleting by themselves? My other email accounts are fine. I would receive an email and with in a few hours they are gone....
  7. Disappearing emails

in Browsers and Email
    Disappearing emails: Don't know where to put this so please forgive. Stats: windows 10 pro 64-bit. I get an email that's important to me and 1st I print it. (fortunately) Then I create a folder on the C drive to put it in. Then I move the email to that folder and it disappears. It is my...
  8. Emails disappearing,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing,: I have Outlook running on laptop, sync to iPad and iPhone If I read on iPad it removes from all devices, I dont have any rules in place . Appreciate a suggestion Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-disappearing/0ed942c1-393b-490b-b0ba-cd36ba8f7f5b
  9. Emails folders/disappearing emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....
  10. Disappearing Emails

Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....