Windows 10: windows machine isnt functioning properly

Discus and support windows machine isnt functioning properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i open settings and click on a category the title displays but the rest is just a blank screen and when i try and search in cortana nothing shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blazeefn, Aug 5, 2019.

1. blazeefn Win User

windows machine isnt functioning properly

When i open settings and click on a category the title displays but the rest is just a blank screen and when i try and search in cortana nothing shows up it just gets stuck on loading.

:)

blazeefn, Aug 5, 2019

2. Sound not functioning properly

Dear Members

i have just updated to Windows 10

when i play music my sound is not functioning properly

please suggest any solution

my Device is

SONY VAIO - E Series

suraj kamble, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Program not functioning properly

Since the installer you used is the latest version available, we suggest that you follow the steps to install the third party music application using

compatibility mode
    in Windows 10. Also included in the steps is running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, this would automatically detect and correct some of the most common issues preventing applications to run or install properly.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 5, 2019
  4. windows machine isnt functioning properly

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

windows machine isnt functioning properly

1. windows machine isnt functioning properly - Similar Threads - machine isnt functioning

2. My GPU isnt functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My GPU isnt functioning: I just updated my GPU driver to its latest version i have a GTX1050 and after i restarted my PC my gpu just doesnt work i go on the task manager and its not there i went on the device manager and the following message appears under device status "A driver service for this...
  3. My GPU isnt functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My GPU isnt functioning: I just updated my GPU driver to its latest version i have a GTX1050 and after i restarted my PC my gpu just doesnt work i go on the task manager and its not there i went on the device manager and the following message appears under device status "A driver service for this...
  4. My GPU isnt functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  6. Windows apps not functioning properly

Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  7. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. F11 not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 not functioning properly: Hi all, I only noticed it last night but whenever I'm in an application like edge or chrome, and press f11 to go fullscreen, it doesn't work. It instead opens a right-click menu i.e. with "emoji", "cut", "copy", "paste" and focuses on the url bar. When I press f11 outside of...
  9. Pc not functioning properly

Pc not functioning properly: After resetting my pc due to it being too slow , it takes around 10 minutes for it to "Prepare windows" , the taskbar is missing , except for desktop and this pc , files like download , videos , pictures is gone. The wallpaper is gone too. If I try to open settings it says...
  10. Cortan isnt working properly

in Cortana
    Cortan isnt working properly: As the subjec said, Cortana search bar isnt working as it should https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortan-isnt-working-properly/0e197c52-6074-4ead-ac18-2ba17d26b594"