Windows 10: Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

Discus and support Windows magnifier and pen and tablet: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Noix011, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Noix011 Win User

Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use my pen on the +, it will zoom.It also disappear when I deactivate Windows ink...

:)

Noix011, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Argel Obm Win User

pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Mar 19, 2023
  3. magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Use Magnifier to make things on the screen easier to see - Microsoft Support

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

1. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet: - Similar Threads - magnifier pen tablet

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  4. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  5. Pen tablet issues on windows 10

Pen tablet issues on windows 10: I just got my brand new laptop Omen 15-ce0xx which work under windows 10, on which i am not used to work. I work with a Ugee pen tablet, a M708, with the Pen tool sai software. My main issue is that every now and then, mostly when i restart my laptop, the pressure stop...
  6. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  7. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  8. Ugee Tablet Pen not Working

Ugee Tablet Pen not Working: Hello, My ugee tablet pen is not responding when I use it in any of my drawing programs. My computer seems to be detecting the tablet itself, but doesn't respond to my pen at all....
  9. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled: I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do. I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall. And had planned to uninstall and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, but am unable to reinstall. I restarted, checked for...
  10. Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee)

Pen/Tablet Issues(ugee): So recently I bought a fancy drawing tablet. Yay me, except there's this little annoying thing with the pen where it wants to select something when I click on it. The issue with the white ring appearing and all. Thing is I turned that off and my computer still acts like it...