Windows 10: Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

Discus and support Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have not been able to access any of the above games for 3 days. It tells me to check my account and gives the Error code Ox803F8001. Help please!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bangorgirl, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

I have not been able to access any of the above games for 3 days. It tells me to check my account and gives the Error code Ox803F8001. Help please!

:)

bangorgirl, Dec 1, 2018

2. Microsoft xbox mahjong, ultimate word games and solitaire

I uninstalled the Xbox apps, mahjong, ultimate word games and solitaire, from my computer running windows 1 in an effort to test my Xbox app that was not working. Now I cannot reinstall these games from the windows store. I can install other things, but
    not these specific games. When I hit the install button, nothing happens. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

ConcettaDD, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Pubabubba Win User
    Minesweeper and Mahjong unavailable in Store

Minesweeper and mahjong were taken off when I updated to Windows 10, how do I get them back? They were both listed under Microsoft games on my HP Windows 7 and now only Spider and Solitaire are listed.

Op- Minesweeper and M

Pubabubba, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

I ran the troubleshooter (it fixed whatever store issue was found) and restarted Windows. Jigsaw is still stuck with this ad though, there's simply no close option on it. All my other apps (Solitaire Collection, Mahjong, Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games)
    work just fine, this ad hasn't shown up on any of those games though.

Heavenly Skies, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles

1. Windows Mahjong, Ultimate Word Game, Jigsaw, Minesweeper, Taptiles - Similar Threads - Mahjong Ultimate Word

2. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired: Since the last update, my subscriptions to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Minesweeper have gone back to unpaid subscriptions and even though they say I am still subscribed and to play them through the X-Box game bar, it is still acting as if they need to be paid...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In addition to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, I recently added a new windows 10 laptop and have been using it to play MUWG. When I now switch to my 'old' windows 10 laptop, it appeared (because it went fast) to synch with the cloud and then lands on loading and will not load....
  6. Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...: Yesterday the Jigsaw game stopped working and I received a similar message to above . Now I'm getting the same for Mahjong. I tried removing Jigsaw app from the computer and reinstalling it but the Apps Store won't allow it. The icon appears in the Start menu but does not do...
  7. Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all.: Why can't I load Microsoft Taptiles, Jigsaw, and Minesweeper. Error code 0x803F8001 on all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-taptiles-jigsaw-and-minesweeper-error/1bcaeaaa-7df8-4159-a1e6-0eca6f1d046d
  8. TapTiles Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TapTiles Game: To get in to TapTiles it says I need to sign into Microsoft account that was used to download it. It says to go the Microsoft Store, select Settings, Accounts, Preferences, then sign in with the purchasing account. Or delete the game and reinstall. I tried all of this and...
  9. Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Launch Microsoft Minesweeper and Jigsaw Games.: Windows 10 - I have been playing the free microsoft jigsaw and minesweeper games for over 2 years on my computer. Now they won't open to let me play. I get the purple or green screen but it won't continue on to the game. I have tried uninstall and reinstalled the games....
  10. ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ultimate word games: Why wont the ultimate games open all it does is spin around and says there is a problem with the cloud This happens a lot with the word games and I have paid for the premium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to win ultimate minesweeper