Windows 10: Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

Discus and support Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Win10 mail app has always worked fine for me. Recently, after the 21H1 update, it started to hang. When I click on a message, it starts to occupy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaymondMarkley557, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

The Win10 mail app has always worked fine for me. Recently, after the 21H1 update, it started to hang. When I click on a message, it starts to occupy about 35% of the CPU. I tried to reset the app, uninstall and reinstall it, DSIM, the app hangs. Nothing solves the problem. Some help?

:)

RaymondMarkley557, Oct 19, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

Windows 10 mail app crash when emptying folder

Hi,

In order for us to identify the reason why Windows 10 Mail app is crashing when emptying a folder, we'd like to get the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes or applied an update to your device prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What happens when you try emptying a different folder? Does the same issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest emptying a folder in Windows 10 Mail app using the steps provided in the article below and then check if the same issue will persist:

How do I empty a folder in Mail for Windows 10?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

1. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update - Similar Threads - Mail App Crashes

2. Windows Mail app update causing crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail app update causing crashes?: The last 2 days, I have having a few crashes and freezing on 3 of my PCs. The Windows Mail app seems to the the problem and is not loading emails on all accounts. Are there any know issues with Windows 10 Pro? The only other common demonstrator is AVG Pro Anti Virus...
  3. Windows Mail app update causing crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail app update causing crashes?: The last 2 days, I have having a few crashes and freezing on 3 of my PCs. The Windows Mail app seems to the the problem and is not loading emails on all accounts. Are there any know issues with Windows 10 Pro? The only other common demonstrator is AVG Pro Anti Virus...
  4. Windows Mail app update causing crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update

Windows Mail App Crashes After 21H1 Update: The Win10 mail app has always worked fine for me. Recently, after the 21H1 update, it started to hang. When I click on a message, it starts to occupy about 35% of the CPU. I tried to reset the app, uninstall and reinstall it, DSIM, the app hangs. Nothing solves the problem....
  6. Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and calendar app crashed after Windows update.: The Windows 10 update was done automatically and now the Mail and Calendar app, which worked perfectly before, is not working.They have spent hours troubleshooting.I would love to get the app back. PLEASE HELP...
  7. Windows 10 21h1 update crashes all apps on start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 21h1 update crashes all apps on start: All apps except Edge, Firefox and Visual Studio for some reason will crash a few seconds after start. First the interface stops working, then the app crashes.I haven't installed or changed anything in the settings and this bug appeared after installing the new update. Any...
  8. Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update

Mail & Windows Store Crashing After Update: Hello,The other day my PC did an update and ever since the Mail app kept crashing when trying to open emails.I tried resetting the app from settings but that didn't work.I've now uninstalled the app but Windows Store is also crashing when I search for an app so I can't...
  9. An Update AFTER 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e
  10. Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update

Mail and Calendar App crashes after Windows update: Hi My office desk PC is set for auto updates - After a most recent windows 10 update - recently my mail and calendar apps went blank & fail to work - they attempt load for just a second and then crash & vanish - all other apps work fine - office 365 works also - I have...