Windows 10: Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this?

Discus and support Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The software has updated itself and after that update, I was not able to download attachments from my emails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MazinMustafa2, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this?

The software has updated itself and after that update, I was not able to download attachments from my emails.

:)

MazinMustafa2, Aug 12, 2020

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 12, 2020
  3. mail attachments not downloading

Hi Rob,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please write to us with the following details.

• Is this issue specific to any particular attachment?
    • What is the type and size of the attachment which you are trying to send?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2: What to do if you have problems with an app

Please click on this link and follow the steps in it.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this?

Unable to download attachment in Mail App

The attachment files are not being downloaded in mails received. But while opening the mail box in browser the attachments get downloaded. it displays Download failed in widows mail App. Kindly resolve the problem.

Original Title: Windows mail

ShailendraJaiswal, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this?

1. Windows mail app doesn't download attached attachements after update, any idea how to fix this? - Similar Threads - mail app doesn't

2. Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail app attachment download location: Windows 10 Mail app attachment download locationHow I can Find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-attachment-download-location/25b40e98-5269-4671-b5a6-7e60d0effc82
  3. Mail attachments

Mail attachments: When trying to open catalogue attachment to auction mail received, it won't open and an icon appears which is a YELLOW SQUARE WITH MONKEY HEAD INSIDE and click1x1. What is this. Seems to be only happening since MICROSOFT EDGE format change recently....
  4. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  5. Unable to download attachment for window mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download attachment for window mail: Hi, As per above, why isn't the mail content being downloaded by default and have to save it to read the mail Regards Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-attachment-for-window-mail/d7503666-65f9-492e-baf7-ed1bcedcd8b5
  6. viewing attachments in Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    viewing attachments in Mail App: I am unable to view any attachments in Mail. When I click on the email, for a half a second, it shows a link to view all attachments, but then it disappears, and there is nothing that even shows an attachment is even there. I have checked every setting I can find,...
  7. Attachments Unavailable in Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attachments Unavailable in Mail App: I don’t receive attachments for any of my email accoutns in the Mail app, although I know the attachments exist because I can access them on other devices. Microsofts automated support system hasn’t been helpful and all I can find on the issue are others with the same problem...
  8. No Attachment in mail

No Attachment in mail: I tried to send an Email with a picture attached. the email comes but the attachment is not visible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-attachment-in-mail/2ee517d7-6bd3-48d0-92cc-7e47bc8b6ab9
  9. Mail App attachments not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App attachments not showing: Good morning, I'm an IT expert and I am struggling to solve this problem with windows 10 mail app. Windows 10 and Mail App are up to date with the latest updates. Some attachments are downloaded and are shown with the paperclip icon but other are missing... I can see them...
  10. can't download picture attachment windows mail app

in Browsers and Email
    can't download picture attachment windows mail app: hello everybody , asslamu A'laikum , i've recently installed windows 10 on my hp laptop , and i'm using mail app alot . in my gmail recieved emails if there is attachment like a photo i can't download it , instead , when i click on the picture thumbnail there is infinity...