Windows 10: windows mail app emails disappeared

Discus and support windows mail app emails disappeared in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vallero, Apr 27, 2018.

1. vallero Win User

windows mail app emails disappeared

Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I would like to recover. Is it possible?

thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

vallero, Apr 27, 2018
  2. cue0 Win User

Sent e-mail disappears from "Sent Item"

I tested an email app called Mail.ru on my phone and discovered that sent emails don't disappear with that app. It seems that Outlook Mail is the cause for disappearing sent emails.

3. MAIL APP

UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10 BUT MAIL APP DISAPPEARED. I DON'T HAVE EMAILS NOW. HOW DO I RE-INSTALL MAIL APP?

AurelioDe Guzman, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

In the Windows Mail App go to Manage Accounts and check your settings.

Do the same for each Mail Account directly using the Webmail interface.

Sometimes Windows Mail and a Mail provider introduce some fancy feature that involves auto sorting your mail into other folders, or prioritises them, that sort of thing.
    In my experience they do this unannounced in most cases, or in the disguise of an "ugrade".

Helmut, Apr 29, 2018
Thema:

1. windows mail app emails disappeared - Similar Threads - mail app emails

2. Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app - Individual Emails flash and disappear :: Hello, I have uploaded a video showing the issue I am experiencing: email client app issue on Vimeo I looked up some similar issues on here and followed those troubleshooting steps and checked again for the issue every time to no avail 1/ Updated Windows 2/ Deleted...
  3. Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear

Sent emails in Microsoft Mail disappear: Some emails I send simply disappear using the Microsoft Mail app. There is no trace of the sent email anywhere. I do not use Outlook as it takes too long to sync with multiple emails and folders, so I prefer the basic Microsoft Mail app, which is a lot faster. The sent...
  4. gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears

gmail with windows 10 mail app sent email disappears: I have configured windows 10 mail application with my google email address. I sent a mail. I got an acknowledgement email back in reply, but the sent email has disappeared. Its not in sent mail, sent items, or all mail. I've also checked on mail.google.com directly. The...
  5. Sent emails disappearing on Mail app

Sent emails disappearing on Mail app: I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 Home, and the latest version of the Mail app. The app was working properly until today. Today, when I compose and send an email through Mail, one of two things happen. One, the email simply disappears. It does not show up in Sent...
  6. Emails disappear in windows10 mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappear in windows10 mail: Hello I am using win 10 mail programme on my surface book for my emails. I noticed that many times the emails just disappear!! I have seen the heading and when i come to open it fully, i cant find it anywhere at all! Pl help Thanks...
  7. emails disappear from mail in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails disappear from mail in windows 10: I am still using my current windows 7 computer whilst I set up my new windows 10 based computer. Emails appear through the "mail" option in windows 10 but drop off as soon as they appear in my current w 7 based computer through microsoft outlook. They appear in "mail" w 10...
  8. Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app

Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app: Emails are vanishing when moved to folders which I created but others move to the same folders without problem. Both the missing emails contained attachments. How can I see why this is happening?...
  9. Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing

Email accounts on Windows 10 Mail App disappearing: I have several outlook.com email accounts configured on the Mail app in Windows 10. But every now and again, I find that one or two of the accounts are no longer reflected and then the only alternative is to add them back again. Why is that so? Would it be to some sort of...
  10. email content disappeared in mail and calndar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    email content disappeared in mail and calndar app: hi the email and calendar content disappeared suddenly . when I open mail and calendar app in windows 10 , I can see my email accounts added but cant send receive emails and cant see older emails in any of the email accounts...