Windows 10: Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

Discus and support Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Dox, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message 08500cc9-a525-4a28-8191-ea02518d41d0?upload=true.jpg
    How do you turn off the link in the desktop Windows mail app that says "Get the free Outlook app on your phone" in the bottom left corner? I already have outlook on my phone.

:)

Michael Dox, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message

1. Windows Mail app - Get the free Outlook app on your phone - how to remove this message - Similar Threads - Mail app free

2. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  3. Sorting / searching messages in "Your Phone" app

Sorting / searching messages in "Your Phone" app: I use the "Your Phone" app all the time and often use it to send text messages as it's easier to use than the phone keyboard. In the messaging app on the phone, I can search through the text messages and often do that to look for a thread or person. Is there is a way to do...
  4. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  5. Your Phone app: how to delete messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your Phone app: how to delete messages: I have Your Phone app installed. But I want to delete messages from this app. How can I delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-how-to-delete-messages/e991a5fe-aca4-478c-9333-c4ad27555033
  6. your phone app sms messages

your phone app sms messages: I have a samsung galaxy note 8 and I used the Your Phone app on it. Now, my messages on the phone are gone but remain in the app on the PC running windows 10. I may have accidentally deleted them on the phone. If I sync with the Your Phone app, will it restore the messages to...
  7. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  8. Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging: Proud to announce that we have partnered with the Samsung Messages team to bring RCS messaging support to #yourphone app via #linktowindows. Starting with the #galaxys20series you will be able to send and receive RCS texts from PC if your default SMS app is Samsung Messages!...
  9. Export Messages from Your Phone App

Export Messages from Your Phone App: I recently factory reset my android device, and didn't know that Google didn't back up your SMS messages. I had the Your Phone app connected to my phone, so it has a copy of all my messages. I was wondering if someone knew what file in the WindowsApps folder I need to get to...
  10. Get the app on your phone, for free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get the app on your phone, for free: Get the app on your phone, for free It is a fraud , it is not for free . MS needs my mobile number for free , than MS and Friends can track me worldwide for free of course and get money . This a dirty trick Mr. Fakenberger like. Do you Want my mobile number , You can have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get outlook app on windows phone

2. remove get outlook on your phone for free

3. windows mail disable get the free outlook app on your phone

4. windows mail get the free outlook app on your phone