Windows 10: Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder

Discus and support Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently I have multiple email accounts within the Windows Mail App. I am unable to find any copy feature within the app. How do I copy (not move)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sometimesoldguysrule, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder

Currently I have multiple email accounts within the Windows Mail App.

I am unable to find any copy feature within the app.

How do I copy (not move) an email from one account to another - this feature was available in Live Mail as a right mouse click

:)

sometimesoldguysrule, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

i need help copying and pasting inside windows 10 app folders and subfolders

Does this help?

How to Get Access to WindowsApps Folder in Windows 10

Sasqui, Feb 3, 2019
  3. stoggs1 Win User

ok I have made some progress. I am able to modify and copy and paste to the windows apps main folder but not the app I want to access. I get the error message destination folder access denied whenever to try. Well I am done for tonight. if anyone else has an idea feel free to share and thank you all again for the help.

stoggs1, Feb 3, 2019
  4. stoggs1 Win User

Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder

Im not trying to move anything just trying to copy some files into the app folder but the throws that error message destination folder access denied.

stoggs1, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder

1. Windows Mail App in WIndows 10 - Copy a message to another folder - Similar Threads - Mail App Copy

2. Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying Windows Live Mail Folders and Emails to import into Windows 10 Mail App: I have an old Windows 7 computer that uses Windows Live Mail. My employer bought a new computer with Windows 10, which doesn't have Windows Live Mail. How do I get my old emails that are saved in folders on my computer onto the new computer.Thanks,Adam...
  3. Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move messages from one mail account to another in Windows 10 Mail app: I know this has been asked before, but the threads are all old. Is it now possible to move an email message from one account in the Windows Mail app to another account? One of our end users is receiving personal and work email at his work address. He wants to move the...
  4. Windows Mail does not deselect a message when clicking on another message

Windows Mail does not deselect a message when clicking on another message: Windows Mail does not deselect a message when clicking on another message. I was getting frustrated with the application until I realized what was actually happening. When I have a message selected, and I click another message it seems to me that the first message was not...
  5. Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10

Archive folder in Mail app on Windows 10: Hi I am able to archive emails in Microsoft Mail app. But not able to see Archive folder. Not sure where my emails are being archieved. How tomlocate my Archive folder. Please see below snapshot with Archive Folder. [ATTACH]...
  6. copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail

copy windows live mail folder into windows 10 mail: Can I copy Windows Live Mail folders, mail and contacts into Windows 10 mail? I have a Windows 7 computer and I know where the live mail folders are stored. I use a Comcast pop3 mail server and my mail is not stored on the external server but on my Windows 7 PC. I am...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail app won't open a message: Suddenly, a message simply won't open so I can read it. I can see the collapsed form, with the first line of each of several messages that make up the conversation trail, but not the body of the email....
  8. Copy & Paste in Microsoft Mail App - Windows 10

Copy & Paste in Microsoft Mail App - Windows 10: Hello, I have tried searching for the answer for this, but couldn't find an answer in any of the now locked posts. I have tried copy & pasting into the mail app, but nothing happens. I can copy & paste everywhere else. I have used the Ctrl + C to copy, and then Ctrl + V...
  9. Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive

Copy Windows 10 Store Apps to another drive: Hello Fellow MS Nerdites: I have about 15 Apps I downloaded from the MS Store onto MS Preview Hard Drive and want to copy them all to my Windows 10 Pro hard drive. I use VMware 12.5 as my Host environment under Windows 7 Pro. Thanks for some tips. Don, Windows...
  10. Change Folder and Message Spacing Density in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Folder and Message Spacing Density in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Change Folder and Message Spacing Density in Windows 10 Mail app How to Change Folder and Message Spacing Density in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in...