Windows 10: Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

Discus and support Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my iCloud mail set up on my computer's mail app, I can receive emails fine but every few days, my outgoing emails would get stuck in the outbox.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shenyu Lin, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

I have my iCloud mail set up on my computer's mail app, I can receive emails fine but every few days, my outgoing emails would get stuck in the outbox. I can fix this temporarily by resetting the app but the issue appears again soon after.

:)

Shenyu Lin, Oct 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 21, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 21, 2022
  4. philc43 Win User

Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

1. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking - Similar Threads - Mail App Keeps

2. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  3. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps breaking.: Hi. I'm having severe problems with windows 10. It's running dual booted with Linux mint on my Asus tuf gaming laptop. Like a month ago it started giving me trouble. It just refuse to start. I got the loading screen but as soon as I got to the login screen it froze. If I was...
  4. Windows keeps breaking.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App Keeps Breaking: I have my iCloud mail set up on my computer's mail app, I can receive emails fine but every few days, my outgoing emails would get stuck in the outbox. I can fix this temporarily by resetting the app but the issue appears again soon after....
  6. mail app keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail app keeps crashing: Im furious right now. Im working on my email urgently and the mail app for Windows keeps on crashing. I need to send emails to my boss and I cant afford this to happen. Its working fine yesterday!...
  7. mail app keeps crashing

mail app keeps crashing: Im furious right now. Im working on my email urgently and the mail app for Windows keeps on crashing. I need to send emails to my boss and I cant afford this to happen. Its working fine yesterday!...
  8. Mail App keeps crashing

Mail App keeps crashing: Up until a few days ago the Mail app was working fine but all of a sudden It stopped working. Every time i open it it crashes a few seconds later. I have tried resetting it and uninstalling it through powershell but nothing has worked. I ended up calling Microsoft support and...
  9. Mail App Keeps Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Keeps Crashing: Hi. My computer performed an automatic Windows update a couple of weeks ago and since then my Mail app keeps crashing. It will open briefly and it looks like the mail has been recently synced, but after a couple of seconds the app crashes. What can I do to fix this? I'm on...
  10. Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail app keeps syncing: Okay so I booted my computer today and select the windows 10 mail app and it had updated today. Now it won't stop syncing and Uni stack Service group is causing high disk usage. What should I do? 81259