Windows 10: WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

Discus and support WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is regarding the Mail App in Windows 10, Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348.As of last week my Windows 10 Mail app will no longer organize any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark D 2659, Nov 28, 2021.

1. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

This is regarding the Mail App in Windows 10, Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348.As of last week my Windows 10 Mail app will no longer organize any newly-added folders alphabetically. The existing folders remain alphabetical in order but any new ones I add now go to the bottom of the list. I've contacted Microsoft Support increasingly those two words are becoming an oxymoron. And they had me reset the app which did absolutely no good. I have even gone so far as to remove my email account from the app, then reset it, reboot and then start anew - all to no avail.A few more pieces of information tha

:)

Mark D 2659, Nov 28, 2021

2. create folders in start menu to organize

You have to navigate to the All Users Start menu

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Create folders per your organization - they'll still be sorted alphabetically so plan the names
    Then move the specific application folder to your newly created folder(s).

Universal apps have a mind of their own, but you can organize Desktop apps in the menu list.

WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY? [​IMG]

It's not perfect *cry

Slartybart, Nov 28, 2021
  3. CONTACTS NO LONGER IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER FOR MAILING

I use America Online Mail for my electronic mail message mailings to friends from my CONTACTS. I went this evening to mail to my contacts as usual, so when I click on A, I no longer get a list in alphabetical order for the A CONTACTS only, and so forth
    from B to Z. Each letter would have a page of its own and I would choose which of my CONTACT FRIENDS were to be SENT something from me. Everything was ever so orderly. Now each page has CONTACTS from different letters: Anna followed by Paul B then Valerie!?
    It seems a stupid Premium Technical Support Agent cleaned out a CACHE which he shouldn't have. His colleagues do not know how to rectify it. This has never happened to me in the 12 years I have had a computer. How do I return to entering from A to Z my CONTACTS
    when mailing? Please help me, I am not a computer whiz but I can learn step by step. This is for AOL Mail. Also, the actual CONTACTS list has remained in alphabetical order; it is only when I want to enter in TO, CC or BCC this letter scramble occurs. God
    Bless, Eric Galati

EricGalati, Nov 28, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

1. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY? - Similar Threads - MAIL APP LONGER

2. Can you no longer add a folder for a newly added user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you no longer add a folder for a newly added user?: I am referring to this folder.You used to be able to do this from this screen at Start > Run > netplwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-no-longer-add-a-folder-for-a-newly-added/45aa6bad-cdf7-45fa-a53b-da4db6f715cf
  3. Can you no longer add a folder for a newly added user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you no longer add a folder for a newly added user?: I am referring to this folder.You used to be able to do this from this screen at Start > Run > netplwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-no-longer-add-a-folder-for-a-newly-added/45aa6bad-cdf7-45fa-a53b-da4db6f715cf
  4. Can you no longer add a folder for a newly added user?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS MAIL APP NO LONGER ORGANIZING NEWLY-ADDED FOLDERS ALPHABETICALLY?: This is regarding the Mail App in Windows 10, Ver. 21H1 OS Build 19043.1348.As of last week my Windows 10 Mail app will no longer organize any newly-added folders alphabetically. The existing folders remain alphabetical in order but any new ones I add now go to the bottom of...
  6. No access to newly added files in shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No access to newly added files in shared folder: I have shared a folder with users in the network with Read permission only. When the new file is added to that folder, shared users can only see the file but they don't have a access to view or copy it. Is it possible to do it? If yes How can we do it?...
  7. Mail App, Organizing mail

Mail App, Organizing mail: How to apply some message rule to automatically receiving/placing of messages into the particular folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-organizing-mail/68685f99-f3f6-4216-bb61-c7e765610697
  8. Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10

Adding folders in Mail for Windows 10: Just setting up my email on new computer. Can't seem to locate the + icon in mail to add more folders. I've troubleshooted as per Windows Help titled "How do I add or remove folders in mail for windows 10". Did mail & calender update, turned computer off & on. Still nothing....
  9. Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Adding Folders to Windows 10 Mail: When first opening Windows 10 Mail I found that it had imported my 'live mail address and named Folders for My Contacts' - Excellent!!! However when adding another account (TalkTalk) I can find no way to create new Named Folders other than the default ones already there,...
  10. Mail App adding folders

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App adding folders: Can you create folders in the Mail App? Thanks 8315