Windows 10: Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube

Discus and support Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Microsoft Mail app is not/has never displayed any attachments. Just to reiterate- the app does not DISPLAY any attachments. I can not see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josh 5mith, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube

The Microsoft Mail app is not/has never displayed any attachments. Just to reiterate- the app does not DISPLAY any attachments. I can not see any attachments to open as they do not DISPLAY that there is an attachment on the email. Please understand, I am not asking why the App doesn't download the attachment, but stating that the attachment is not there at all!I can access the attachments from my phone, so my domain email client Roundcube settings are correct. This has to be something to do with the App. If I can't access the attachments from the App, it is useless and such Bloatware should

:)

Josh 5mith, Jun 23, 2022

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 23, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Default Mail Client

Scenario 1

Possibly, whatever he/she used to access their email, that client asked if they wanted to make it default and you are not setup in that to send or receive email.

Look through your email client settings and make your default or, if, you are using Windows.
    See here:
    Change the default e‑mail program
    and
    How To Change Default Email Client

Or, you can try to re-install the email client/app.

Scenario 2

You are saying you had to Dban your desktop; I will assume you wiped your drive and re-installed the O/S and apps. If this is the case you will need to setup your email, again... make sure you have used the proper settings for your email provider (incoming and out going server addresses, ports, pop3, SMTP, SSL and security settings, passwords, log-ins, etc.).
    If you overlook one little item, you may receive (or not) mail, but the server may reject your sent mail.

Goto the providers site and look instructions on setting up different email apps.

It would have helped, if, you would have stated what O/S, email client, and provider you are asking about.

95Viper, Jun 23, 2022
  4. yrret Win User

Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube

Change my default email client in Windows Mail&Cal. App for Snip and S

I have tried all the settings above. None offer a choice for Thunderbird.
    On the Snip and &S app, here is a snapshot of what the app offers-Windows Mail and Samsung printer. No "More"

Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube [​IMG]

All suggestions are appreciated,
    Y

yrret, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube

1. Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube - Similar Threads - Mail App displaying

2. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  3. Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to send emails with attachment in windows mail and calendar app: when ever I try to send a email with the attachment in windows mail and calendar app it gives me a notification that the email was not sent and is transferred to draft folder. I need a immediate solution to this issue, please help......
  4. Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube

Windows Mail App not displaying attachments from email client Roundcube: The Microsoft Mail app is not/has never displayed any attachments. Just to reiterate- the app does not DISPLAY any attachments. I can not see any attachments to open as they do not DISPLAY that there is an attachment on the email. Please understand, I am not asking why the...
  5. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  6. Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App

Emails With Large Attachment Stuck in Outbox Windows Mail App: A user is trying to send an email with attachment 11MB and the email is stuck sending in Outbox. And it won't send out any emails with or without attachment after we removed the that email from outbox until we delete/add account again.We tried resetting and reinstalling the...
  7. Mail App and attachments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail App and attachments: Hi! Earlier this year I started using the windows 10 mail app, but after an update I stopped receiving with my email the respective attachments and ,as a result, I quit using the app. Can anyone tell me if Microsoft has already released an update or is the problem still...
  8. Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App

Attachments from gmail not showing in Mail App: A few days ago I started to notice that attachments sent to my Gmail account in the Mail app are not showing up. However they show up in my other signed in accounts that are not Gmail. I can view the attachments on my other devices just not in the Mail application for Windows...
  9. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  10. Windows Live Mail - email attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail - email attachments: I have a problem receiving attachments in my Windows Live mail. The emails come through but the attachments (.PDF & .doc) to not. .EML attachments come through. I recently changed to a .gmail account. before that the attachments came through with no problem. I can get the...