Windows 10: Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail

Discus and support Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With the latest Mail update the Windows 10 mail app is not showing any badge notifications or any notifications at all for gmail accounts. Verified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Steven, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Steven Win User

Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail

With the latest Mail update the Windows 10 mail app is not showing any badge notifications or any notifications at all for gmail accounts. Verified that all notifications work just fine for outlook accounts just not gmail. Have tried uninstalling, resetting etc. but still no notifications. any ideas??

:)

Steven, Mar 6, 2020
  2. shmu26 Win User

Mail not showing notifications

I am not getting toast or action center notifications for Mail app, although in the Mail app settings, I have notifications enabled.
    In Windows settings, "notifications & actions", both the mail app and the calendar app are missing from the list.
    I have not set up the calendar app, but I did set up the mail app with my gmail account, and aside from notifications, it seems to be working properly.

win10 pro x64 Creators Update

shmu26, Mar 6, 2020
  3. hpbaxxter Win User
    Mail App live tile and notification are not working !

All those steps are done before ! and the problem still exist.

hpbaxxter, Mar 6, 2020
  4. theGrok Win User

Mail Notification Question

I use Yahoo mail and I have the exact same problem. I got absolutely no notifications of any kind. I have notifications enabled in the Mail App. Interestingly, under Settings -> System -> Notifications & actions, there is a section called "Show notifications from these apps". For me, the Mail App does not show up on the list of Apps despite the fact that they are enabled within the app itself. Is Mail there for you under that setting?

theGrok, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail - Similar Threads - Mail app showing

2. Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...: I seen couple of similar questions asked, but no one has given a definite solution. I've restarted, and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work. Basically the badge shows number of new emails for other email accounts I have, except gmail....
  3. Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Email App Not Showing Badge Number Notification For Gmail. Does anyone know who to...: I seen couple of similar questions asked, but no one has given a definite solution. I've restarted, and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work. Basically the badge shows number of new emails for other email accounts I have, except gmail....
  4. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  5. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?: Hi,so i was wondering if it is possible to disable the email badge notification thingy on the taskbar for a specific emailone of my emails gets a bunch of spam and 99/100 times it says i have a new email so i check it and it turns out its the spam email accountwich isnt too...
  6. any way to disable the ''windows mail notification badge''?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. notification badge not showing up

notification badge not showing up: I have badges enabled but they won't show up on the mail app, plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-badge-not-showing-up/313a725a-3f07-4542-9778-5c93c3fbebb8
  8. notification badges not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    notification badges not showing up: whenever i get a notification i always see the app flash orange and it shows up in action centre. ive checked and all apps have show notification banners on but it still wont show. im probably missing something obvious. is there a fix? submitted by /u/Falcongamerabc...
  9. Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail app doesn't show notifications for the Gmail account, what this could be?: A had a similar problem when I used Outlook for Android with Gmail, I missed important notifications because the synchronization got broken and Microsoft fixed it way later. Now, the notifications aren't showing in the action center, but emails are being downloaded normally....
  10. How to remove Mail app unread notification badge

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove Mail app unread notification badge: I just noticed a red circle with "1" in the middle on top of my mail app taskbar icon when I rebooted my PC but I cleared out the inbox and it remains. The notification badge bugs me like beckoning me to do something. I've checked all settings in app and Windows. Does anyone...