Windows 10: Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com?

Discus and support Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows Mail App is not showing my pinned emails from outlook.com although I have set up the sync options? Any ideas how to solve this? Also my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicrosoftGal, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com?

My Windows Mail App is not showing my pinned emails from outlook.com although I have set up the sync options?

Any ideas how to solve this?

Also my Windows Mail App is also only showing only 513 emails in the inbox but my outlook.com has 5000+

Anyone know how I can fix this so that both apps/accounts show the same thing?

I have already reset the Windows mail app back to factory settings but still know difference.

:)

MicrosoftGal, May 30, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 30, 2020
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com? [​IMG]

Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com? [​IMG]

Michael87, May 30, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com?

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com?

1. Windows Mail App not showing pinned emails from outlook.com? - Similar Threads - Mail App showing

2. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  3. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  4. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  5. Outlook email cannot be added to Windows Mail App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook email cannot be added to Windows Mail App: I had to send my laptop to get fixed since the previous Windows update was making my laptop get the blue screen and performing automatic updates constantly. Now that I got my laptop fixed they updated it to the latest Windows 10 update. I had to add my email accounts to the...
  6. Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook: Is there a reliable way to transfer emails from Windows Live Mail to an Outlook .pst file? I can see that there are a number of free third party programs that claim to do it but I'm never sure if they can be trusted. I'd like to transfer over the emails I have on my old...
  7. transfer emails to mail from outlook.

transfer emails to mail from outlook.: i have a new pc. i opened the mail app. it asked me to pick an account. i picked my account (same email, name, etc). but it does not have any of my emails. can someone please explain how i get my emails off my old pc and onto the new one. i think the old office i had was...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  9. Pin to Start Email Folder from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start Email Folder from Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start Email Folder from Mail app in Windows 10 How to Pin to Start Email Folder from Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you...
  10. Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10 How to Pin to Start Email Account from Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...