Windows 10: Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an...

Discus and support Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've done a lot of research and seen a lot of threads regarding this but haven't found a solution. I have emails in my inbox which are suddenly not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JonRogers1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an...

I've done a lot of research and seen a lot of threads regarding this but haven't found a solution. I have emails in my inbox which are suddenly not showing any attachments although attachments are definitely there. There are also "Sent" emails I've sent that are showing up blank when there are words in the email. I have the app connected to Gmail accounts.

It's extremely frustrating and at the point where I will need to find another app to use - not reliable. Am I missing anything or is this issue still ongoing and no fix in sight?

Thanks

:)

JonRogers1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jun 8, 2020
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

Hi there
    @slicendice

In your account settings for the relevant account(s) have you set this option -- usually it's unchecked or empty

Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an... [​IMG]

This needs to be set for every account.

Also ensure the do not keep copies of sent mail is not checked.

In addition in the general properties (outlook rather than the specific accounts) set the box to copy / keep sent mail.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an...

Sent Items are not showing in the sent folder in Windows Mail

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know, whether you are using Windows Live Mail or Mail app?

I suggest you to check if the emails are present in the Outbox.

If you are using Windows Live Mail then, I would recommend you to refer to the responses created on
    Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder and check if it helps.

Sent emails not showing in Windows Live Mail "Sent Items" folder

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an...

1. Windows Mail App - Some emails I sent showing up blank and some emails don't show an... - Similar Threads - Mail App emails

2. Some Email from AOL is showing up in code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Email from AOL is showing up in code: After one of Microsoft updates, some of my email from AOL is showing up in code.Partial Example:<!--[if gte mso 9]> <xml> <o:OfficeDocumentsettings> <o:AllowPNG/> <o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch> </o:OfficeDocumentsettings>...
  3. Some Email from AOL is showing up in code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Email from AOL is showing up in code: After one of Microsoft updates, some of my email from AOL is showing up in code.Partial Example:<!--[if gte mso 9]> <xml> <o:OfficeDocumentsettings> <o:AllowPNG/> <o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch> </o:OfficeDocumentsettings>...
  4. Some images in Mail app are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  5. Some images in Mail app are not showing

Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  6. Mail app not downloading some emails

Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  7. Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail

Sent email content not showing in Windows Mail: I am using the Windows Mail app for my gmail account emails. All was working fine until a few days ago when suddenly the content of my sent emails started disappearing. My recipients are getting the full email and any replies include the email I sent but when I go into sent...
  8. Sent email doesn't show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sent email doesn't show: I use the generally useless MS Mail app for reasons of convenience. Suddenly it has stopped showing my sent Gmail emails in the sent folder. They do usually send but are not in the folder. Many older emails in the folder now just show the header and the body text does not...
  9. Mail app routing some email

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app routing some email: I understand that the Mail app is a very basic mail client with no capability to create rules and route unwanted email to the junk folder. However, some of my incoming unwanted email is automatically routed to the junk folder. How is this possible ? (Oh, how I miss WLM) W10...
  10. Emails showing twice in Sent mail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Emails showing twice in Sent mail: Hi I am having an issue with emails showing twice in my sent box. This is on windows 10 build 1809 using mail app with exchange account. What I have done so far is: Reset the app Machine is up to date Only on this as works normal with online or outlook. Tried to delete...