Windows 10: Windows Mail application for Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Mail application for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went to the App Store to see if there is an update to the Windows 10 Mail application. I don't see an app and wonder why. When I tried to click on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by loangirl1, May 1, 2020.

1. loangirl1 Win User

Windows Mail application for Windows 10

I went to the App Store to see if there is an update to the Windows 10 Mail application. I don't see an app and wonder why.

When I tried to click on links below to various items, it would not connect.

Just wondering if something it wrong .......

:)

loangirl1, May 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, May 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Mail application for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mail application

2. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  3. WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 mail application is not syncing and not seeing any of my emails.: I was getting emails in html, and got that fixed, now started over with the mail application and none of my emails are coming through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-mail-application-is-not-syncing-and-not/1288ec94-408a-4463-ae95-120f38ad1dea
  4. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  5. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?: I'm very interested in learning how Windows Mail the free application we get with Windows by default works especially when a gmail account is logged in. Can we call it a cloud-based application?...
  6. Is Windows Mail a cloud based application?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.: Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am...
  8. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.: Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am...
  9. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...
  10. mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.

mailto is not opening windows native mail application in google chrome.: I am trying to redirect the mailto protocol from Google Chrome to the native Windows 11 mail application. The request keeps getting ignored; the mailto protocol does not redirect anything from inside Google Chrome. If I change the handler in chrome to a website Gmail.com it...