Windows 10: Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright

Discus and support Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am running on Windows 10 home and I have encountered a bug on the Windows 10 Mail. If you are in dark mode and have typed an email, you are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jafar A, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Jafar A Win User

Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright

Hello,

I am running on Windows 10 home and I have encountered a bug on the Windows 10 Mail.

If you are in dark mode and have typed an email, you are allowed to drag and select words/sentences/paragraphs and place them where you would like them to go all throughout the email draft email. This turns Dark Mode Mail into Light Mode Mail and the words are unable to read.

FIX: This bug is fixed if you simply close out Windows 10 Mail and relaunch it up again.

Please fix this bug so people like me will not have to restart our mail every time we end up editing it this way.

Thank you

:)

Jafar A, Oct 27, 2020
  2. needyDM Win User

Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update

Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright 53d081fe-ce95-4bb4-8fa7-dd76efea0b52?upload=true.png

needyDM, Oct 27, 2020
  3. johny w Win User
    BUG: Windows Mail Bugs: Highlight, Night-mode

Bug 1: Highlight on mouse-drag often doesn't work, especially with received mails in read-mode.

Bug 2: Drag move-text causes dark-mode to switch to light-mode. User must toggle dark-mode button to restore dark mode.

Windows 10 Home

johny w, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright

Windows 10 Mail app Dark Mode

Hello IainByrne,

My Name is Paul one of the Community Expert and a Windows user like you. I do understand that you are having issues with your Windows Mail that Its not sowing the read/preview pane in dark mode even though the feature is Activated.

First lets try to reset the Windows Mail App that might resolve the problem.

Steps:

* Click Start and search for Apps & Features.

* Scroll in the Middle and look for Mail & Calendar.

* Click Advanced Options.

* Scroll at the Bottom and look for RESET and click it.

* Relaunch Windows Mail and enable the dark mode feature again and see if that did the trick.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright

1. Windows MAIL Bug Report on October 27, 2020: Dark Mode Turns Bright - Similar Threads - MAIL Bug Report

2. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...
  3. Notepad Dark mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark mode Bug: My notepad app has white borders around it. I think, only the bolder is in light mode. Borders dissapear when I resize the notepad app windo, but keep appearing when I close and open notepad again. I formatted my pc, I updated windows in lateste version, I re-installed...
  4. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  5. Notepad Dark Mode Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad Dark Mode Bug: As you see in the above screenshot, the new notepad 11.2112.32.0 is having a white border surrounding it. My PC have installed 22000.572 and I'm using Vietnamese Language Pack....
  6. Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows MAIL app bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  7. Windows mail bug report June 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows mail bug report June 2020: My recent model windows 10 home PC downloaded updates over the last few weeks that must have involved Microsoft Mail, the desktop client for email. The UPDATE app in settings reports that I have no further updates to apply. The ugly issue that has suddenly appeared is that...
  8. Dark mode boxes bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode boxes bug: [ATTACH] My dark mode isn't working properly, these parts are withe with white letters, making them almost impossible to read. How do I fix it? https://preview.redd.it/jt0s6kstove41.png?width=1122&format=png&auto=webp&s=741bb4f3ce62dca4c0d54b1316be28377d2a9f45 submitted...
  9. Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?: how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-dark-mode-bug/50254984-efdb-49d1-9365-97df6543e195
  10. Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 october Dark mode bug ?: how to fix this new dark mode ? im using windows 10 home r5 october update [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/windows-10-october-dark-mode-bug/50254984-efdb-49d1-9365-97df6543e195