Windows 10: Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading

Discus and support Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Issue: My Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 is no longer communicating with my Office 365 account. This means that I am unable to: Send emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris-Williams, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading

Issue:

My Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 is no longer communicating with my Office 365 account. This means that I am unable to:

• Send emails
    • Receive emails
    • Download old emails
    • Download my calendars
    • Make new calendar entries

Interestingly there is still a "folder" in both mail & calendar for my 365 Account, but both are inaccessible.

I know this isn't an account or a password issue because I can still log-in via the web-office and my native "Outlook" client.

What I've tried to far:

1. Restarting the computer
    2. Re-syncing the Mail app
    3. Removing the account and logging in again (this deleted all the emails I already had downloaded, and did nothing to fix my issue).

Please note that this issue does not affect Office 365 online, nor with Outlook (web-office or desktop).

I've been having this issue since the most recent update for the Mailing app went live on August first

I'm at my wits end, and would very much appreciate some aid and advice

Thanks!

:)

Chris-Williams, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10

If there are no error messages, check on the article below, and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue:

Let us know if the issue persists.

Mel Tar, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading

receive error while syncing on Mail app: 0x80072af9

Hi Smith,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Are you referring to the Mail app in Windows 10?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Did you configure multiple accounts in Mail app?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.
    • Click on your account.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue does not resolve, I suggest you to reconfigure the Mail app account by deleting and adding the account once again and check if that works.

Also refer:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Resolve-Sync-issues-in-Mail-and-Calendar-apps-in-Windows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading

1. Windows "Mail & Calendar" app - Not Syncing, sending, receiving or downloading - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar app

2. W10 Mail will not send or receive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 Mail will not send or receive: I had a total H/D failure and reinstalled W10 from M/S downloads site. on a new disk Everything went as expected but in the course of setting up the email "Mail" program I do not know what I did but the program will not do any action asked, The program opens but is blank, I...
  3. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  4. iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud Account not syncing with Mail and Calendar App: Hello,I am experiencing issues trying to connect my iCloud Account to my Windows Calendar and Mail. I tried setting up my iCloud Account using the data for input and output server provided here: https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT202304I am using the application-specific...
  5. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar App Gmail sync: Hi there! I've got a problem, and have no idea what's wrong. My Mail and Calendar App the default mail application in windows 10 doesn't automatically gets emails for my gmail account, everytime, I have to open the app and click on refresh to get new mails. Why is that,...
  6. Mail & Calendar App failing to sync accounts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mail & Calendar App failing to sync accounts.: I've been having problems with Microsoft Mail for the past 3 days now and what's killing me is the fact that this was completely random and out of the blue. Before I explain my issue I just want to point out that the app was working perfectly prior to.. nothing. I changed...
  7. No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app

No option to sync Gmail Calendar with Mail and Calendar app: I have follow a million different threads with no resolution. I have a gmail account that stopped syncing a couple of days ago. I deleted the account and when I tried to add it back I entered Manage Accounts -> Add Account -> Google and received the following error. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail app not sending or receiving emails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]We’ve heard of several folks speaking of the inability to send emails from the built-in Mail app within Windows 10. Now, this can be a huge problem for those who receive and send emails on a regular basis. We understand [...] This post Windows 10 Mail app...
  9. Unable to send receive email in Mail app

Unable to send receive email in Mail app: I updated by system to Windows 10 1803. Now I am unable to send receive email on Mail App. Need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/unable-to-send-receive-email-in-mail-app/d190fb66-aae7-4d31-9820-4d94e89f170c
  10. Windows Mail Calendar is not sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Calendar is not sending emails: Hi WLM calendar used to send an email to my default address as a reminder of events, according to how I I requested it. How do I get Windows Mail to do this, I have set up events with a reminder over several days and time frames, as I did with WLM but have not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail and calander not sending recieving