Windows 10: Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

Discus and support Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some, not all, of my emails are appearing with the body of the email showing up in computer coding but the header is being displayed just fine. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Szczesny, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

Some, not all, of my emails are appearing with the body of the email showing up in computer coding but the header is being displayed just fine. Also graphics in those affected emails are not displayed. I've gone into Apps & features, selected the mail app, clicked advanced options and clicked reset. That not working then clicked uninstall. Download new copy from Microsoft store, opened the app and all my mail was there. I expected to see nothing and thought I would have to put in account information first. The affected mails again were displayed with the problem. So then I went t

:)

John Szczesny, Jun 21, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

1. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Corrupted

2. Windows Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail & Calendar: My partner shares her Windows Calendar with me. Currently all my partner's appointments are displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar as "Private Appointment".What needs to be done for the detail of my partner's appointments to be displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar?All...
  3. Windows Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail & Calendar: My partner shares her Windows Calendar with me. Currently all my partner's appointments are displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar as "Private Appointment".What needs to be done for the detail of my partner's appointments to be displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar?All...
  4. Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted

Windows Mail & Calendar Corrupted: Some, not all, of my emails are appearing with the body of the email showing up in computer coding but the header is being displayed just fine. Also graphics in those affected emails are not displayed. I've gone into Apps & features, selected the mail app, clicked advanced...
  5. windows mail and calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows mail and calendar: Reset Surface Pro7+ to 21h1 version, Mail now seems not to store mail locally but only on Cloud server, resulting in very slow response. Can I change any settings to improve this?...
  6. Windows mail and Calendar

Windows mail and Calendar: WHERE oh WHERE can I get instructions to set up my Mail/Calendar on the free Home Version for Windows 10. It seems to have disappeared from my laptop. I am definitely NOT computer savvy so I would love it if instructions would be as simple as possible. Thanking you in...
  7. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466