Windows 10: Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

Discus and support Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i've been using windows mail for a year now and its been working fine. last couple of days it suddenly stops working. all the emails disappear, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexFrost7, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

i've been using windows mail for a year now and its been working fine. last couple of days it suddenly stops working. all the emails disappear, they haven't been deleted as they're still on my phone but none of my email accounts will work on my computer. All the folders also disappear and when i open settings/manage account none of my emails accounts are there either. sometimes when i close and re-open i just get the blue mail screen and nothing happens. when i can get in everything is there, then as soon as i click on an email it goes again.

i've reset it a number of times and also deleted and re-installed the app. it works for a little while but then goes again. i tried running troubleshoot but that is saying "could not be run on 3/7/20 critical troubleshooter".

its driving me mad, any ideas?

:)

AlexFrost7, Jan 8, 2021
  2. IVJOE Win User

Mail and calender problems

I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is a windows 10 home 1909

IVJOE, Jan 8, 2021
  3. bo elam Win User
    Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again :)

Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Jan 8, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

Mail and calender problems

Hi, welcome to tenforums. I suggest we need to be sure of the starting point.

Was that a clean install where you booted your PC from Win 10 bootable disk, and deleted all partitions part of your Windows installation before starting the installation?

How did you 'delete' these programs, and which ones did you delete?

How did you reinstall these apps? Did you use the appropriate Powershell command?

dalchina, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again

1. Windows Mail & Calender not working again and again - Similar Threads - Mail Calender working

2. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  3. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  4. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: hello is this mail app safe to use please tell[ATTACH] please ttell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calender/892fd669-2bd6-47aa-b1a1-e60923a9b676
  5. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  6. Live mail is asking for passcode again and again

Live mail is asking for passcode again and again: I am getting the below error when trying to sync live mail with Gmail, though it worked fine until this morning no config changes were made ---------------- Unable to send or receive messages for the <<name>> account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you...
  7. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  8. calender and mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calender and mail: keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there any keyboard shortcuts to open folder pane?...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Again!!!

Windows 10 Mail Again!!!: Hello! I have two email accounts, with BT. One is @Btopenworld.com the other is @Btinternet.com. The @Btopenworld.com account works fine with Windows 10 Mail as it did with Windows Live Mail. However the @btinternet.com account, keeps coming up with" Account details out...
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...