Windows 10: Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman

Discus and support Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, everytime I write an e-mail, the first few words I type are in Calibri. But as soon as I press enter and write in another line, the font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrederikAtak, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman

Hey,

everytime I write an e-mail, the first few words I type are in Calibri.

But as soon as I press enter and write in another line, the font automatically changes to Times New Roman.

I looked into every settings I could find, searched the web for hours, but still couldn't find any solution to this.

It'd be great if somebody here could help me with this.

Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman e20194dc-d321-48c9-b6d7-afc3fcde06a8?upload=true.png

:)

FrederikAtak, Nov 15, 2018

2. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Nov 15, 2018
  3. apilang Win User
    Times new roman bold font

I have check it and found that it is not checked.

The problem with my times new romans is that there is no option of Times New romans regular whereas bold and italic is available.

How do I solve this problem and can I download or install times new romans regular font????

apilang, Nov 15, 2018
  4. apilang Win User

Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman

Times new roman bold font

yes I always do update my computer when notified.

I did not have this problem before.

I only have times new roman bold in my font setting. there is no regular times new romans

apilang, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman

1. Windows Mail changes font to Times New Roman - Similar Threads - Mail changes font

2. Times New Roman Missing Characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Times New Roman Missing Characters: A couple of months ago, my Times New Roman font seems to be missing some characters. I tried using other fonts at the moment, but it irks me to see that I don't have a clue on how to resolve this problem. I would greatly appreciate any of you guys who would help me out on...
  3. Times New Roman Missing Characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Times New Roman Missing Characters: A couple of months ago, my Times New Roman font seems to be missing some characters. I tried using other fonts at the moment, but it irks me to see that I don't have a clue on how to resolve this problem. I would greatly appreciate any of you guys who would help me out on...
  4. Date/Time Font changed in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Date/Time Font changed in taskbar: Hello, I don't know how, but my font in the date/time section of the taskbar changed to something that I can't read. How to change it back to English font??!?! Please help!! Provided a screenshot. Look at the bottom right-hand corner. Thanks for any help in advance! [ATTACH]...
  5. Installed New WIndows 10 But Cant Change Mail Font

in Browsers and Email
    Installed New WIndows 10 But Cant Change Mail Font: Im sure microsoft added a way in 'settings' to change the default font and side for all mail. Iv gone up and down the list and cant find anything ? Did they remove that option again ? 139189
  6. Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail : Change font of message list: I know it is possible because I have done it before. Unfortunately I can not find the web page again. It is not done through the program. 133145
  7. Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Font in Windows 10 Mail: How can I change the default font in Mail on Windows Edge? The current default is much too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/changing-font-in-windows-10-mail/97c01c57-e9f7-43df-95ff-9ed0694f20a7
  8. Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Default Font for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both...
  9. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  10. English or Roman?

in Windows 10 Support
    English or Roman?: Wondering what will be the name of the OS when it will be out. Simply Windows10, or WindowsX ? Expecting a mature GUI this time!! *Cool 1929

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 times new roman

2. font changed to times new roman in email

3. how do i set Times New Romans as the default font for my computer