Windows 10: Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

Discus and support Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steele84, Oct 10, 2014.

1. steele84 Win User

Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks

**EDIT**
    So after one reboot it didn't fix it, but I just rebooted after installing hyper-v and it's recovered.

:)

steele84, Oct 10, 2014
  2. Sam Nome Win User

“Outlook-Mail” CRASHES immediately when selecting “Quick actions” in the Settings.

Today another update came in, now the Outlook-Mail Version 17.7922.42018.0 and again, nothing changed:-(

Outlook-Mail still crashes when selecting Quick Actions in the Settings menu (on both of my Smartphone devices Lumia 650 and 950).

The only change I see now in Outlook-Mail is a new childish Kindergarten view with plenty of multi-colored bubbles and wrong initials in it. Are the developers out of their mind?

Why are they busy with implementing unnecessary stupid and childish things like this
    instead of fixing the bugs??

Sam Nome, Oct 10, 2014
  3. Change Windows 10 Mail compose settings

Can I change the default font, font size, and font color for my mails (to be clear - for the mails I compose, not for the whole mail client) in Windows 10 Mail client, by default it is set to Calibri 11.

Right now I have to manually change this for every email I compose.

Thanks in advance for your time

RingsOfMetal, Oct 10, 2014
Thema:

Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

1. Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes - Similar Threads - Mail Color Change

2. Change Pointer Color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change Pointer Color: Hello - Using Windows 10. Would like to change the color or the point without using any external software from Black to another color (Red). How can this be accomplished?...
  3. The colors changed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The colors changed: I played a game the other days but when I turned the game off my PC screen and everything on it changed colors. It resembles high contrast mode so I checked the settings but high contrast mode is toggled off. Please help me change it back to normal mode....
  4. Track Changes - Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Track Changes - Changing Color: I would like to change the color every time that I issue comments, so there will be separation from my previous comments to the same document. When I tried to change the color in Track Changes, it changed my previous comments as well.. Thanks...
  5. Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: I've been an avid user of Mail and Calendar, and can usually adapt to the oncoming changes caused by updates. However recently I've been having this frustrating problem where I am not able to change the color of my calendar. Each time I right click the desired account on the...
  6. backlit color change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    backlit color change: hey, I was wondering if I can change my backlit for a Lenovo flex 5 if I can, please help me how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backlit-color-change/b0cbedcc-d1fa-48bc-a07e-99d47274ee53"
  7. Window Color Changes

Window Color Changes: Since downloading and installing the 10/2 updates, my windows have been changing colors. They're normally a blue/grey scheme, but when I hover over a link or button, the colors brighten, and it shifts to a brownish scheme. I've only noticed this on Chrome and Office...
  8. "Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow

"Auto-change color scheme" doesnt change colors with slideshow: I have windows 10 x64 home installation. I noticed, that despite I have enabled option "auto-change color scheme" (I have non-english installation so the name may differ), but it's only happening when I'm setting wallpapers manually. If it's changing with slideshow, the color...
  9. How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...

in Browsers and Email
    How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...: Dell Desktop; Win10; Firefox; WLMail] Hello, I just started using the Edge email (to see if it's better than WLMail) and found the background of the Edge mail Inbox very depressing to me. I tried and tried to change it into a solid soft teal but haven't been able to do it....
  10. Change Taskbar color ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Taskbar color ..?: Hi All How do I change task bar color .. no it's all black .. Thanks [img] 16631