Windows 10: Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

Discus and support Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by steele84, Oct 10, 2014.

1. steele84 Win User

Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks

**EDIT**
    So after one reboot it didn't fix it, but I just rebooted after installing hyper-v and it's recovered.

:)

steele84, Oct 10, 2014
  2. Sam Nome Win User

“Outlook-Mail” CRASHES immediately when selecting “Quick actions” in the Settings.

Today another update came in, now the Outlook-Mail Version 17.7922.42018.0 and again, nothing changed:-(

Outlook-Mail still crashes when selecting Quick Actions in the Settings menu (on both of my Smartphone devices Lumia 650 and 950).

The only change I see now in Outlook-Mail is a new childish Kindergarten view with plenty of multi-colored bubbles and wrong initials in it. Are the developers out of their mind?

Why are they busy with implementing unnecessary stupid and childish things like this
    instead of fixing the bugs??

Sam Nome, Oct 10, 2014
  3. Change Windows 10 Mail compose settings

Can I change the default font, font size, and font color for my mails (to be clear - for the mails I compose, not for the whole mail client) in Windows 10 Mail client, by default it is set to Calibri 11.

Right now I have to manually change this for every email I compose.

Thanks in advance for your time

RingsOfMetal, Oct 10, 2014
Thema:

Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

1. Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes - Similar Threads - Mail Color Change

2. tint colors now changed - yellows are now green

in Windows 10 Customization
    tint colors now changed - yellows are now green: my colors have changed and would like to return to original colors as of now yellows showing as bluish-green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tint-colors-now-changed-yellows-are-now-green/d5fe04c5-6bde-48a9-8ffa-ad207884deb8
  3. Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?: Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? it use to be all white now it is Blue white don't get me wrong I like this a lot better. see attached. [IMG]...
  4. Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails: [ATTACH] Hey r/Windows10! I am having a heck of a time getting the mail app to work for me I am wanting to make the app show a dark background where I type emails I've done the personlization dark mode but it doesnt change the email body, and I just cant seem to...
  5. Windows color changed

Windows color changed: Hi so earlier i was cleaning my keyborad and didnt unplug. Once i was done with cleaning it i looked up and the whole screen had turned black removed my wallpaper changed the taskbar to black with the divider lines extra bold. colors also switched on the arrows for the...
  6. windows 10 mail app crashed now is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app crashed now is not working: this morning i was in the process of sending an email when the default windows 10 mail app crashed and has not worked since. the app crashed at 10 am and as of 545 pm i am still unable to get any mail through the app. i have restarted the laptop, forced restart of mail app...
  7. Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Change Color of Email Category in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar: I've been an avid user of Mail and Calendar, and can usually adapt to the oncoming changes caused by updates. However recently I've been having this frustrating problem where I am not able to change the color of my calendar. Each time I right click the desired account on the...
  8. Window Color Changes

Window Color Changes: Since downloading and installing the 10/2 updates, my windows have been changing colors. They're normally a blue/grey scheme, but when I hover over a link or button, the colors brighten, and it shifts to a brownish scheme. I've only noticed this on Chrome and Office...
  9. How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...

in Browsers and Email
    How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...: Dell Desktop; Win10; Firefox; WLMail] Hello, I just started using the Edge email (to see if it's better than WLMail) and found the background of the Edge mail Inbox very depressing to me. I tried and tried to change it into a solid soft teal but haven't been able to do it....
  10. Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change Accent Color of Mail and Calendar app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with...