Windows 10: Windows Mail Crashes Every Time

Discus and support Windows Mail Crashes Every Time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I JUST got my new HP 2020 Spectre x360 today and was setting it up and whenever i click on the Focused Inbox or Help or Notifications in the Mail app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TeeshYalamanchili, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Windows Mail Crashes Every Time

I JUST got my new HP 2020 Spectre x360 today and was setting it up and whenever i click on the Focused Inbox or Help or Notifications in the Mail app, the app just crashes.

The laptop is on 1904 by default but I also forced the upgrade to 2004 to see if that would help and it doesn't at all.

:)

TeeshYalamanchili, Jul 28, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Windows mail crash

Glad to hear from you. I solved my problem by going into settings for mail and hitting “reset”. So far none of the dire warnings about losing my email settings happened. The Microsoft user “community” had listed various fixes on the “forum” I
    reached involving CMD steps and deleting and reinstalling the Mail application. Scary steps for a non-technical user. Mail may have been released with Vista, but it is still the default mail application on a PC purchased with Windows 10 installed. So it
    should still be supported as part of Windows 10. If there is a difference between Windows Mail and Windows Live Mail, it is not obvious to the casual user. I reached the “forum” by entering the query that Windows Mail crashes (shuts down or does not stay open
    ). I thought that was pretty clear. Fortunately I resolved the problem with a simple step that must have been in some suggestion I saw online so I don’t need further follow-up at this time. I do appreciate that you responded to my question.

JackieHorn, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Windows Mail Crashes Every Time

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail Crashes Every Time

1. Windows Mail Crashes Every Time - Similar Threads - Mail Crashes Every

2. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  3. Windows crashes every time trying to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes every time trying to print: Hello community supporters, I wonder if anybody had a similar issue after the latest update:2024-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB50344672024-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...
  4. My windows explorer crash every time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows explorer crash every time.: My windows 11 windows explorer crash every time. When i close any windows and edge browser its suddenly crash and restart again. what is the solution for that error. I have full updated system OS build ---22621.1485 Version---22H2 Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. My windows explorer crash every time.

My windows explorer crash every time.: My windows 11 windows explorer crash every time. When i close any windows and edge browser its suddenly crash and restart again. what is the solution for that error. I have full updated system OS build ---22621.1485 Version---22H2 Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Windows crashing every time!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashing every time!: Why is it that when windows crashes 4 or 5 times per 2 hrs in my new PC, it becomes totally unresponsive, pls help, also recently I made a post on updating my PC problem which I thought would solve the problem but it didn't and made it worse, any suggestions ? submitted by...
  7. PC crashes unexpected every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes unexpected every time: I get two error messages, and because of the errors my PC is chrashing. The keyboard and light turns off and my monitor turns dark too. I'm 100% sure my PC crashes ecause of them, becuase they are critical Events ans no other Events happened at the moments as te crash. Here...
  8. Windows crashes every time I restart

Windows crashes every time I restart: Every time I restart, my computer shuts down fine, and when it comes time for the loading screen to show up, there's just...nothing. For 10-15 minutes. Then there's a crash report that shows up, and then it starts. But it starts and operates thereafter slowly and in a...
  9. WSindows photos crashes every time

WSindows photos crashes every time: I have followed every instruction to try to stop the photos app from crashing. I have repaired, reset, and finally using Windowshell as admin, deleted and reinstalled from the store. Is the app just totally unusable? In which case please fix it!!!!!!! This started happening...
  10. Crashing every time after startup

Crashing every time after startup: Hello Tenforums. Every time I start my computer its crashes 10 minutes afterwards, and it also did it back when i was using windows 7. I have uploaded my debug zip file to this thread. Attachment 30608 - Morten Abrahamsen 15444