Windows 10: Windows Mail deleted an email

Discus and support Windows Mail deleted an email in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I click on the notification that I got an email. I see the email and click the link on the email. It opens Edge Browser and I come back like 2 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loveme1234567890, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Windows Mail deleted an email

I click on the notification that I got an email. I see the email and click the link on the email. It opens Edge Browser and I come back like 2 minutes later and the email is gone. I can't find it at all, not in the trash, not in draft, not in outbox, not in anything. Phone Gmail app can't find it and desktop Gmail site can't find. What happened to it? Virus protection didn't seem to delete anything either.

submitted by /u/loveme1234567890
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loveme1234567890, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Deleting emails in Windows Mail does not delete emails across all mail clients?

I have setup my gmail account in Windows 10's standard mail app.

I would like to make it so when I delete, read, or otherwise modify an email in the Windows 10 client, for that to show across all my other email reading devices.

For example: When I delete an email on my iPhone, it also is already deleted when I open the mail app on a mac.

Currently, reading an email or marking it as read does not sync. Deleting an email also does not sync.

I would like to be able to delete an email on Windows 10 Mail, and have it be deleted across all mail clients, or read and email or so on.

How do I enable this?

DCIndieDev, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Michael87 Win User

Windows Mail deleted an email

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows Mail deleted an email [​IMG]

Windows Mail deleted an email [​IMG]

Michael87, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail deleted an email

1. Windows Mail deleted an email - Similar Threads - Mail deleted email

2. Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail: I accidentally deleted an important email folder in Windows 10 Mail not Outlook. I immediately realized my mistake but could not undo it. Now I can't find the folder in the DELETED ITEMS or in my desktop recycle bin. I tried to look for it in the Outlook app and outlook.com...
  3. Windows Live Mail deleted emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail deleted emails: In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted emails to be transferred and retained in the Deleted folder. Graham...
  4. Deleting Email Contacts in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting Email Contacts in Windows 10 Mail: I have contacts that I need to delete from the People App but can’t figure out how to delete or edit these contacts. In the People App I have tried right clicking on the contact but the “delete” option is greyed out. I tried selecting the contact but there is no delete option...
  5. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  6. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  7. Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails

Windows Live Mail Downloading Deleted Emails: I have Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail frequently fills my Inbox (and also Sent list) with emails that I have deleted before, most frequently recently deleted. This happens most often when I am sending an email at the same time that new emails are coming in. This question...
  8. Windows 10 mail deleting emails

Windows 10 mail deleting emails: I am receiving the same emails in the same accounts on 4 devices -- 2 cell phones, a Surface and an HP desktop. Often it appears that deleting emails from one device also deletes them on others. Can this be, and how do I prevent it?...
  9. Windows Live Mail delete email problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Live Mail delete email problem: From time to time, when I want to delete an email from my 'In' box I get a message "The contents of this message cannot be found". I try to delete it, drag it into deleted folder or trash folder, nothing works. it just stays in the inbox, can't be opened, can't be removed....
  10. Mail App and Deleting Emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...