Windows 10: Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

Discus and support Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows Mail is displaying the wrong date in my Inbox. It is displaying 2037. How can I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bill Fusselle, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

Windows Mail is displaying the wrong date in my Inbox. It is displaying 2037. How can I correct this?

:)

Bill Fusselle, Dec 4, 2019

2. Mail Inbox will not display e-mails

Hi,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before providing any assistance, I would like you to answer the questions stated below:

1. When you state "email inbox just comes up as blue" can please tell me what exactly is happening?

2. Are you getting any error code or message?

3. Are you using the app or a browser to open your e-mail?

If you are facing problem with Outlook app, I would like to suggest that you try the steps listed below:

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.
    Step 2:

Also after configuring account kindly follow the below given steps and check if mail syncs:

• Click on Gear icon located on left panel in Mail app.
    • Go to Account in right panel.
    • Select the account that is not syncing.
    • Then click on Change mailbox sync setting.
    • Select “as item arrives” under Download new content.
    • Toggle Email to ON under Sync options.
    • Check and verify that sync works now.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

Displaying Gmail inbox interface

How should I switch what the Inbox displays between views with tabs and no-tabs with all incoming emails shown in one list?

stanhilliard, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

1. Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox. - Similar Threads - Mail displaying wrong

2. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  3. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  4. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  5. There is no mail in my inbox.

There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  6. Microsoft mail displaying wrong date

Microsoft mail displaying wrong date: Microsoft mail showing November 13 2092. Also, it will not show new emails. They have to be searched to read them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, reset, etc.....Followed directions on fixing the issue in Windows Powershell. Nothing works! Any help greatly...
  7. How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?: How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display[ATTACH]? Attached pic shows my three accounts with Outlook the one at the top. How do I rearrange so that eg Yahoo is at the top? Thanks...
  8. Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong date on Microsoft Mail: My date is showing Year 2092 and other mail is showing 2026. Tried updating as per instructions to Dorothy and have same result. My system time is correct and Gmail is showing correct date, just not Microsoft Mail on Windows 10....
  9. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

in Browsers and Email
    Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes: So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail. 22244
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...