Windows 10: Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Discus and support Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AHussin, Jul 4, 2019.

1. AHussin Win User

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts

Hi,

I've managed to add my google email accounts into Windows Mail app. However, the windows calendar app doesn't link my google calendar of the same accounts (as my email accounts). Is there any missing link? Fyi, when I add my gmail accounts, there is no option to add calendar or contacts.

Thank you

:)

AHussin, Jul 4, 2019
  2. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts [​IMG]

Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts [​IMG]

Michael87, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Mail does not link to my email accounts - Similar Threads - Mail does link

2. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  3. Linked email accounts.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Linked email accounts.: My sister in law created an msn account years ago and added another account for her brother. My brother wants to take ownership of his email so he doesnt have to get permissions from her main account. How can he do this and not lose his account? * Moved from MSN...
  4. Linked email accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linked email accounts: We've been trying to remove my husband's hotmail account from Windows and Windows 365 but they keep popping up. We only want his one gmail account for all of his Windows accounts....
  5. Windows Mail is taking up 11.1 GB and no email account is linked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Mail is taking up 11.1 GB and no email account is linked: Hello, My default mail app is taking up 11.1 GB of space on my computer and no emails are synced to it. I just removed my previous gmail account from it thinking it would automatically free up space but it didn't help. After searching through google for a few hours, I've...
  6. Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts: hi, I am using "Mail" App. I am not able to move an email from account A - to a folder of an account B. Why it is not possible if I linked the accounts?...
  7. Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail.: I am unable to remove a defunct email account that is linked to my windows 10 mail, the email account is no longer valid so I could not log in if I did have the password. Windows 10 keeps insisting that I log in, but that account does not exist any longer. How can I detach it...
  8. Windows Mail linked accounts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail linked accounts.: How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-linked-accounts/d5a36909-1ca0-4093-8d9f-47807b7bee24
  9. Email and linked accounts

Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  10. links in mail account

links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...