Windows 10: Windows Mail does not load emails

Discus and support Windows Mail does not load emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to use the desktop Windows Mail. I added my Hotmail account, but it shows "Nothing has arrived yet". I clicked the sync button. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffreyJeff, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Windows Mail does not load emails

I am trying to use the desktop Windows Mail. I added my Hotmail account, but it shows "Nothing has arrived yet". I clicked the sync button. I tried changing the sync settings to both manual and "as items arrive". Sync options are all set to on. Download email from "any time". How do I view my emails?Secondly, how do I download *all* my emails? Is there a way to export it as a file from this Mail app?

:)

JeffreyJeff, Aug 20, 2021
  2. Sam Vimes Win User

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Aug 20, 2021
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Gyrobob Win User

Windows Mail does not load emails

Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail

How do I access (with my new Windows 10 Home [version 1903] computer using Windows Mail) the many thousands of Windows Live Mail (WLM) emails on my old Windows 7 computer.

I use yahoo mail, and I am able to get new yahoo mail using Windows 10 Mail on the new computer, and I can still get yahoo mail using WLM on the old W7 computer.

So I can get rid of the old computer, how do I load all the existing emails from the old W7 WLM folders into new folders in the new W10 computer that uses the Windows Mail program?

Gyrobob, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mail does not load emails

1. Windows Mail does not load emails - Similar Threads - Mail does load

2. Windows Mail won't load emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail won't load emails: Added aol account to windows Mail. It puts an exclamation mark over it. Click it, it says Attention Required please update the password on this account. Exclamation mark just comes back with the same error message. No emails loaded,...
  3. Windows Mail won't load emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail won't load emails: Added aol account to windows Mail. It puts an exclamation mark over it. Click it, it says Attention Required please update the password on this account. Exclamation mark just comes back with the same error message. No emails loaded,...
  4. Windows 11 Windows mail - loading emails and contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows mail - loading emails and contacts: Back ground:Had a VERY old Dell desktop running Windows 7. Had Windows mail configured and using it to create/receive email.Computer dies - non repairable hardware issue Motherboard. Took hard drive out of computer and verified that all the data was still intact.Bought brand...
  5. Windows 11 Windows mail - loading emails and contacts

Windows 11 Windows mail - loading emails and contacts: Back ground:Had a VERY old Dell desktop running Windows 7. Had Windows mail configured and using it to create/receive email.Computer dies - non repairable hardware issue Motherboard. Took hard drive out of computer and verified that all the data was still intact.Bought brand...
  6. Windows Mail does not Receive emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail does not Receive emails: I have a refurbished laptop I am setting up for family member and having trouble with receiving inbound emails. I want to emphasize that it will send emails with no issues.OS is Windows 10 ProI am sending it emails from from my laptop and I am sending to other email accounts...
  7. Windows Mail does not Receive emails

Windows Mail does not Receive emails: I have a refurbished laptop I am setting up for family member and having trouble with receiving inbound emails. I want to emphasize that it will send emails with no issues.OS is Windows 10 ProI am sending it emails from from my laptop and I am sending to other email accounts...
  8. Windows Mail does not Receive emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does

Windows Mail not receiving emails but Outlook does: Hi,My windows mail receives email from an outlook account fine but it does not receive anything from my school email everything is fine on the web version and outlook softwareIt's probably not a firewall problem, too, I tried everything according to the internet....
  10. Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Load Windows Live Mail emails into Windows 10 Mail: How do I access (with my new Windows 10 Home [version 1903] computer using Windows Mail) the many thousands of Windows Live Mail (WLM) emails on my old Windows 7 computer. I use yahoo mail, and I am able to get new yahoo mail using Windows 10 Mail on the new computer, and I...