Windows 10: Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.

Discus and support Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The statement here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arbu_725, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Arbu_725 Win User

Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.

The statement here https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...10-e30d69e1-16fd-45d1-b339-8a2a4db73ffe#bk_ts that "You'll see Inbox, Drafts, and Sent at a minimum and may see additional folders such as Archive and or Junk." isn't true. All I see is my email address and when I click on that I get my inbox. I need to be able to see my sent mail too. How do I fix this?

:)

Arbu_725, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Chriso747 Win User

windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

I'm not sure I understand how you know that the message in your drafts folder is sent. Is there some visible indication of this or are you assuming that it went and now sits in the drafts folder?

Anyway, I'm sure you're sending emails properly, but to confirm with you the following: when you compose an email and save it in Drafts, it will remain in Drafts even though you hit the Send/Receive button to send it. While in Drafts, it needs to be double-clicked
    back into the edit screen and then you press Send. It then goes into the Outbox folder and when you press Send/Receive it then goes to the recipient and your email gets saved in the Sent Folder. I just state this to make sure that this is all correct with
    you and that's what you have been doing.

If the above is what you have been doing, then I suggest that you send a test email back to yourself. Does this email still mysteriously moves into the Drafts folder? And do you eventually receive it into your Inbox?

If you are not receiving your email back to yourself and it moves from Outbox and into Drafts folder as Sent, then I would ask, is your email account a Pop3 or IMAP account?

One other thing: when in Live Mail, click on View and then on Storage Folders. A new listing Storage Folder with sub folders will appear on the left. Are there any emails (particularly the email in question) found in any of the boxes under Storage Folders?

Chriso747, Nov 14, 2018
  3. windows live mail sent emails appear in draft sent folder and not sent folder

My emails don't appear in either the sent or the draft folder.

I am using outlook.live.

I don't have an option Mail>Send Tab. I have been looking everywhere for the option to copy email to Sent folder. Image shows the options that are available. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders. d040e76f-1896-4c54-b542-2d0031ffa150.png

KarenWardZC, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.

sent mail goes to drafts folder in mail for windows 10

sent mail in windows 10 goes to drafts folder.

ScottBarraclough, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders.

1. Windows Mail doesn't show Sent, Draft or Spam folders. - Similar Threads - Mail doesn't show

2. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  3. Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sent mail not showing in sent folder on Windows mail app: I have just purchased a new laptop windows 11, and used the windows mail app to set up my 2 gmail accounts. I have an issue however that when i send a mail, it is sent and received without issue, however the sent email does not save into the sent folder.I have logged into the...
  4. Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sent mail being marked as SPAM in MAIL app: So I sent an email message I went to the sent folder to confirm that it was sent but couldn't see it. I then went to Gmail in the chrome browser and saw that it was in the SPAM folder and google was asking if the mail is spam I clicked NO and then everything was normal and...
  5. Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail sending sent emails to spam: Everytime I send a email gmail through the windows mail app, it stores the sent mail into the spam folder! Then, I cannot see it in the reply threads in the inbox. Help!...
  6. Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail not saving sent mail in Sent Mail folder: Over the past week we wife & I have noticed that Windows 10 Mail is not saving our sent mails in the Sent Mail Folder. This was working previously. Has anyone else noticed this? Has there been a recent system update which may have introduced this problem?...
  7. Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my Sent mails going to my Spam folder and not showing in the Sent folder?: There seems to be a number of quirks relating to sending emails via the Mail app on Windows 10 computers. How can I stop messages from going into my own Spam folder when I expect to see them listed under Sent?...
  8. Windows Mail Sent folder

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Sent folder: When I send a mail ,using the Windows Mail App, it sends OK but instead of seeing it in the Sent folder it appears in the Spam folder instead. Also if I click on "not spam" it then appears in my Inbox. This only occurs when sending with my Gmail address. Sending with either...
  9. No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail: I sent feedback to MS about this 6 months ago. At that time, Mail had just received an update. After that update the Drafts folder was gone. If I start writing an email and click to somewhere else in the app, that email is gone. There is no way to get back to it. Since that...
  10. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sent folder draft folder and deleted folders do not exist

2. No Sent or Trash or Draft or Deleted Items folder in Mail

3. windows mail doesnt show sub-folders

4. 2016 deleted drafts junk sent spam trash folders do not show up