Windows 10: Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11

Discus and support Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows Mail. When I open a new message, click on the To field and type an address, no letters appear. I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EnricoUk, Oct 12, 2021.

1. EnricoUk Win User

Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11

Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows Mail. When I open a new message, click on the To field and type an address, no letters appear. I have to use another mail client. It is working for other functions.

:)

EnricoUk, Oct 12, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 12, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Mail doesn't

2. Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows Mail. When I open a new message, click on the To field and type an address, no letters appear. I have to use another mail client. It is working for other functions....
  3. Windows 10 mail in app browser doesn't load yahoo completely!

Windows 10 mail in app browser doesn't load yahoo completely!: I deleted my yahoo account from mail by accident. When I try to add my yahoo account to mail again, it opens the yahoo sign in webpage, I am able to enter my username but it wont show the box to enter the password, there is only Yahoo logo on the page, other objects wont load...
  4. Mail app doesn't let me add mail accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app doesn't let me add mail accounts: Hi I recently bought a new Asus laptop with Ryzen 5000 series, everything is ok until I want to configure the Mail app, can't add any outlook email accounts, neither google accounts, it is really frustating because I love this app and Outlook doesn't fit to me. I used this...
  5. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  6. windows Mail App started sending from outlook_[number]@outlook.com which doesn't exist

windows Mail App started sending from outlook_[number]@outlook.com which doesn't exist: HiI've configured a new computer for my mum, Windows 10 Home, all updates installed. I added her ISP email into the Mail app using IMAP, details provided by the ISP. This all worked fine. Tonight, her emails are suddenly coming from an account outlook_[number]@outlook.com, to...
  7. mail doesn't run in the background

mail doesn't run in the background: I tried everything but mail doesn't run in the background. it only updates mail when I refresh it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-doesnt-run-in-the-background/885f56f2-0825-49cb-a466-cb1d318e026d
  8. My Mail and Calendar app doesn't allow me to sign in my Google account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Mail and Calendar app doesn't allow me to sign in my Google account: Hello. I'm an Windows 10 user. I've resetted my operating system several times and the last 3 times my Mail and Calendar app doesn't allow me to sign in my Google account. It always says "We couldn't find your setting, error 0x80070490". I've tried doing what some...
  9. Add Google Account to Windows 10 Mail doesn't prompt, does nothing.

Add Google Account to Windows 10 Mail doesn't prompt, does nothing.: I am trying to add my personal google account to Windows 10 Mail so that I can sync both my mail and calendar. When I click "+ Add account" and choose "Google" I briefly seeing a spinning circle, but the screen refreshes back to the "Add an Account" screen. I have tried to...
  10. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.: On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my Gmail account, it gives me the option. I had reinstalled the app, removed my Gmail account, but no luck. The farthest iv...