Windows 10: windows mail envelope on task bar

Discus and support windows mail envelope on task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows mail envelope on task bar has changed from all white to a white and blue color. and my AOL mail is not being synced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BevTaylor2, Feb 28, 2020.

1. windows mail envelope on task bar

My windows mail envelope on task bar has changed from all white to a white and blue color. and my AOL mail is not being synced

:)

BevTaylor2, Feb 28, 2020

2. What happened to my mail icon on the task bar?

So, I reinstalled Windows 10 and mail icon was
    still invisible although it now appeared correctly in the Apps list. I also have it pinned to the Start Menu, and the mail icon was still incorrect there (showing a blank page as the icon).

I unpinned the mail from the task bar, deleted it from the start menu and re-pinned it to the task bar and SUCCESS. Mail icon is visible and shows the correct image.

I still don't see the envelope icon in the system icons folder. Shouldn't it be there?

Thank you for your help.

LISA

LisaB2010(2), Feb 28, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 28, 2020
  4. windows mail envelope on task bar

Windows 10, Outlook & Task Bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to search Windows Outlook Mail app or Outllok.com or MS office Outlook?

Windows 10 provides Windows Outlook Mail app. With the Mail app, you can have all your email—from Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo!, and other accounts—in one single app. So there's no need to go to different websites or apps for your email.

When you try to search Outlook through search, if the Outlook app/program is not found on PC, it redirects you to web. Outlook Mail app can be search and Pin to task bar through Start menu. To search and pin the Mail app on Task bar, kindly follow the below
    given steps:

• Press Windows key and type Mail in Search option.
    • Right click on the Mail app icon and click or tap on
      Pin to task bar

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

windows mail envelope on task bar

1. windows mail envelope on task bar - Similar Threads - mail envelope task

2. how to setup return address to mail envelopes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to setup return address to mail envelopes.: there is no mailings tab on win 10 word on that came on this computer. How do I setup return address for printing envelopes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-return-address-to-mail-envelopes/a24c7226-ca9f-491b-b80c-6b5c1a7aeed3
  3. how to setup return address to mail envelopes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to setup return address to mail envelopes.: there is no mailings tab on win 10 word on that came on this computer. How do I setup return address for printing envelopes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-return-address-to-mail-envelopes/a24c7226-ca9f-491b-b80c-6b5c1a7aeed3
  4. Mail/Envelopes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail/Envelopes: In MS Word, the Mail/Envelope icon has disappeared. What do I do for envelope Printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailenvelopes/e106ada5-b4de-4424-9d49-fbb4db995a17
  5. windows task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar: hi, i have a windows 10 pc. Today i was using my pc then after evening i couldn't use my taskbar properly. when i start the start menu it closes the taskbar and animations work in start menu but doesn't in taskbar. it shows a resize cursor on task bar and simple one in the...
  6. WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge: I'm trying to address some envelopes (8.5"W x 6"H) with addresses from an Excel spreadsheet. The merge works fine, and the placement of the text on the envelopes is fine inside the editing view. In Print Preview, however, while the text displays correctly an imported JPG is...
  7. Windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows task bar: I have made the task bar as small as possible by turning on small icons. Sometimes though it is in the way and I have to move it from the bottom to the left or right. I recall in older versions of Windows that you could temporarily make the task bar disappear. I have tried...
  8. Envelopes

Envelopes: How do I print a business envelope? Printer keeps saying add paper. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelopes/a2770446-47cf-4821-b6d1-f0594990c74f
  9. pinning Yahoo mail icon to task bar?

pinning Yahoo mail icon to task bar?: How do I pin a Yahoo mail icon on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/pinning-yahoo-mail-icon-to-task-bar/7191fe7f-aed8-49d8-9088-9d0fa86e9ca0
  10. Mail Envelope

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail Envelope: This is about the "Mail Envelope Icon". Of note, I always log-in and shut-down my email when I'm finished. I noticed the "Mail ICON" at the bottom of my task bar, it always seems to have my email OPEN. I was wondering how to close the emails from showing? I don't like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mail app in windows icon changed from all white to now blue envelope with white insert