Windows 10: Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d

Discus and support Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I am a student and I have a webmail address given by the university. Whenever I want to send a message from my webmail address via Windows Mail, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cezar Lupu, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d

Hi! I am a student and I have a webmail address given by the university. Whenever I want to send a message from my webmail address via Windows Mail, I have this error code: 0x8007274d. Also, the mail that I want to send remains in the outbox.

I used the same sending server as the receiving one. I do not have problems in receiving mails.

Could you give me some advices?

:)

Cezar Lupu, Sep 6, 2020
  2. tbdriver Win User

Vista Windows Mail error in account setup

I’ve been using Windows Mail (Vista 32 bit) for almost a year with no problems. Recently my email account in windows mail was deleted, and I did not do it ! I have tried many, many, many time s to add my account back in and it will not add it. After I click finish on the last screen I receive the following error msg: “An error occurred while reading the new account information. No changes have been made.” …my account is not added. I also verified that I’m typing my password in in lower case as it should be. I have even phoned Comcast to verify my entries on each screen and they are correct (incoming/outgoing servers, etc). I also installed Windows Live Mail and I had the exact same error msg. In Windows Live Mail I can set up the account manually and in the outgong server, Comcast uses port 587 so, I can specify that port and it still does not help. I don’t think there is a problem in the software, I think it’s somewhere else in my OS, system, or ports or something… I have no clue. Also, I've started worrying if I have a trojan or malware that Avast and SpySweeper cannot detect. I did a boot-time sweep with Avast and it did not find anythng. Prior to that I did a scan (in the OS) and Avast found a malwre in an MP3 file downloaded from Limewire. It quarantined it and I deleted it. I did a system restore (using Vista's restore points) back about 5 days and still had the same problem. Did a restore back further and still the same problem. So, I still don't think the problem is in the software... gotta be some where else.

Can anyone help ? please ?

tbdriver, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Mail not sending!

Thanks, Guys...
    Mailbird is now telling me that I can only have one account so I will be dumping that one. In addition, while it was (yesterday) set as the default mail client it was actually W-Mail being used!

I found my e-account details/settings and the numbers were as listed on the TalkTalk/Tiscali site!
    Surprising as the only difficulty is sending mails - incoming is not an issue...

The error message I keep receiving in the 'non-delivery' mail is the '550' variety...
    Activating the link you sent I see that:

550 - usually defines a non-existent email address on the remote side.
    Though it can be returned also by the recipient’s firewall (or when the incoming server is down), the great majority of errors 550 simply tell that the recipient email address doesn’t exist. You should contact the recipient otherwise and get the right address.

The mails were 'sent' to addresses I have had contact with for many years - double and triple checked to confirm they are correct and according to those I spoke to by land-line confirm their mail systems were/are fully functional and sent me 'test' mails instantly.

As said, prior to this new PC I was using pop mail; the new PC set up with idap...

You suggested 'Web Mail' ~~~ what is that?
    I know, another dumb question...

Respecting your patience *Huh

Ken *Wink

skyways1142, Sep 6, 2020
  4. tmulledy Win User

Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d

Send To Mail Recipient Issues

At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error messages, the explorer window closes and desktop explorer resets.

My Default mail client is Outlook 2013 (15.0.4745.1000)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

tmulledy, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d

1. Windows Mail - error in sending mails - error code: 0x8007274d - Similar Threads - Mail error sending

2. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App not sending/receiving emails. Error Code: 0x8007274d: I have been using the Microsoft mail app on Windows 10 for some time, without any issues. All of a sudden, I try to send emails and they get stuck in my outbox. I then tried to sync my emails via the app itself but that is when I get the error code: 0x8007274d. My email...
  4. Windows 10 Mail "send error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail "send error": Since yesterday I receive the message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder.This problem is only with Mail send; I can send emails from my email client and also receive emails in MailI have searched the Internet for solutions and have...
  5. Windows 10 Mail "send error"

Windows 10 Mail "send error": Since yesterday I receive the message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder.This problem is only with Mail send; I can send emails from my email client and also receive emails in MailI have searched the Internet for solutions and have...
  6. Windows Mail App: Error code 0x8007274d

Windows Mail App: Error code 0x8007274d: Hi,Today I opened my Windows Mail app and attempted to send emails, however, Windows said it was unable to send my emails so they were saved as drafts instead. I had no issue receiving previous emails through the Mail app. I proceeded to follow the instructions here Method 2...
  7. Mail app Send Error

Mail app Send Error: I was trying to send an E-Mail to my personal account, this message pops up: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large."....
  8. Windows 10 Mail send error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail send error: When sending an email using the Mail app not outlook app, it bounces straight away and I receive the following message: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is...
  9. Windows Mail Error Code

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Mail Error Code: Hi recently I've had to do a fresh install of Windows (due to hard drive failure) on a new drive. When setup, the mail app for windows did work. It sent and received mail like it should, but after the updates (that were mandatory) the mail app stopped sending and receiving...
  10. Windows Mail Error Code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail Error Code: Hello Microsoft Community, When I am attempting to add my Outlook.com email account to my Windows Mail application on my Windows 10 computer, I am getting the error code 0x80004005. How can I fix this? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....