Windows 10: windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

Discus and support windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot send adobe attachments, I need windows mail 10 settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarolWatson-Fuqua, Feb 26, 2020.

1. windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

Cannot send adobe attachments, I need windows mail 10 settings

:)

KarolWatson-Fuqua, Feb 26, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Mail with an IMAP account

My problem is after I installed Windows 10, none of the four e-mail accounts I was using in Outlook (Office 365 Personal) a would send e-mails. I have removed two of these accounts - Yahoo.com and btinternet.com - and the remaining two accounts are:

• IMAP/SMTP *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Outgoing Server Port SMTP 25
    • POP/SMTP *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Outgoing Server Port SMTP 465
    Both of these receive but neither will send. After using the Account Test Settings the message reads: "Congratulations! All tests completed successfully. Click Close to continue". But I still can't send e-mails from either account and e-mails are stuck
    in the Outbox.

I have tried different outgoing server ports on each of these accounts, namely:

• 25 - connects but can't send
    • 587 - doesn't connect
    • 465 - connects but can't send
    Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

TimGalliford, Feb 26, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

Mail not sending!

Normally your ISP provides all the details necessary for your account.

Try Google: example- my ISP is Talktalk.
    Search for
    Talktalk email client settings

and see
    TalkTalk Mail Settings | TalkTalk IMAP and SMTP Settings - Email Settings Guide
    as an early result

Example: Thunderbird:

windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments [​IMG]

After entering the email address, Thunderbird spent a minute trying to get appropriate configurations details automatically.

Then note the choice of IMAP of POP3 it offers - that's your decision.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

1. windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments - Similar Threads - mail imap smtp

2. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  3. Microsoft mail not sending attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mail not sending attachments.: MS mail fails to send attachments. My advice, fuggedaboudit and use gmail or anything else. Solution: Use another mail system and have a life. Why waste time trying to fix yet another MS fail when there are so many other fast and functional options. Clearly MS doesn't care,...
  4. Windows Mail App cannot send email, but reply works SMTP

Windows Mail App cannot send email, but reply works SMTP: HiI'm maintaining a computer for my 90 year old mum, Windows 10 Home, all updates installed. I added her ISP email into the Mail app using "advanced settings" for IMAP/SMTP. with SSL, details provided by the ISP at standaard instellingen Scarlet email. This all worked fine...
  5. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  6. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  7. Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending attachments in Mail for Windows 10: I find that sometimes I get bounceback "Server cannot deliver. Permanent error etc.It has been suggested that there may be a restriction on the size of the attachment. Any ideas?...
  8. sending attachments with e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  9. Can I set Windows mail to send without syncing/receiving IMAP account

in Browsers and Email
    Can I set Windows mail to send without syncing/receiving IMAP account: Hi, I try to be strict about when I download email, so that I'm not interrupted by messages when I'm working. I'm just trying out windows mail and I'd like to be able to send a message without having the software then automatically check for new messages. Does anyone...
  10. Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments: Windows Mail and Calendar won't send attachments. I can attach a file, hit send, but it doesn't show whether it went out and it never comes in. I understand that perhaps some problems with Windows 10 are resolved by connecting Mail and Calendar and Windows 10 with an online...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to send out mails from microsoft mail imap