Windows 10: Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working

Discus and support Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did a clean install of Windows 11, 3 days ago so my old email client is gone. So I am considering Windows Mail. I open up the app and there is add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Imac0818, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Imac0818 Win User

Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working

I did a clean install of Windows 11, 3 days ago so my old email client is gone. So I am considering Windows Mail. I open up the app and there is add account. I already have an account on my mail server, so I don't need another one. How I use email is: Connect to the email service, read or see email messages on the server, move email from the server to my computer/client, have an email folder structure on my computer, move email between local folders, delete email from my computer. Can the Windows 11 mail app do any of this? I found the help and it went to a webpage for Windows 10 with no infor

:)

Imac0818, Jan 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Kreij Win User
    Windows Mail

Yes, Windows mail (on Vista) is almost identical to Windows Live Mail (which I use here at work on XP), and have multiple accounts set up.

Windows Live Mail has one of the best out-of-the-box spam detectors I have ever seen in an e-mail client, and of course, it's free.

The one thing I like about WLM over Windows Mail on Vista, is that WLM does not use popup box verification when you delete the entire junk mailbox (it does, however, on the deleted mailbox). If I hit the delete key for a whole mailbox, I mean it. Honestly, you don't have to ask me if I am sure about what I am doing.

Kreij, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working - Similar Threads - Mail Help working

2. Windows 11 Mail--Need Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail--Need Help.: I have never really been happy with Windows Mai.I have had more problems than I can address.Just recently my computer had unarturized access and I had to change every passwords.I have 2 mail accounts 1 Gmail , and one with my ISP .It took me for ever to get both accounts to...
  3. Windows 11 Mail--Need Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail--Need Help.: I have never really been happy with Windows Mai.I have had more problems than I can address.Just recently my computer had unarturized access and I had to change every passwords.I have 2 mail accounts 1 Gmail , and one with my ISP .It took me for ever to get both accounts to...
  4. Windows 11 and mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and mail: I am trying to configure Spectrum / Roadrunner email in Windows Mail version 11 and need assistance with the syntax of incoming and outgoing server names. It does not appear there is a space for the port name. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 11 mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mail: Some emails are coming through is some kind of code. Like this... .u-row .u-col-25 { width: 150px !=important; } .u-row .u-col-50 { width: 300px !important; } .u-row .u-col-100 { width: 600px !important; } } @media max-width: 620px { .u-row-container {...
  6. Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working

Windows Mail in Windows 11. Help not working: I did a clean install of Windows 11, 3 days ago so my old email client is gone. So I am considering Windows Mail. I open up the app and there is add account. I already have an account on my mail server, so I don't need another one. How I use email is: Connect to the email...
  7. Mail for Windows 11

Mail for Windows 11: Hi. Viewing my mail using the Windows 11 app, I occasional see problems with the headers such as below;It doesn't happen all of the time, only occasionally. Looking at the same email using the BT.com email webpage, the header looks absolutely fine. Does anyone have any ideas...
  8. Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows Mail. When I open a new message, click on the To field and type an address, no letters appear. I have to use another mail client. It is working for other functions....
  9. Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11

Windows Mail doesn't work on Windows 11: Hi,I'm facing an issue with Windows Mail. When I open a new message, click on the To field and type an address, no letters appear. I have to use another mail client. It is working for other functions....
  10. Windows Live Mail 11 to Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail 11 to Windows Mail: Is it straightforward to transfer my email account from Windows Live Mail 11 to the free Windows 10 mail in Windows 10 on a pc? I want to retain emails and contacts. I am not sure if these are automatically saved in my BT Cloud account....