Windows 10: Windows Mail linked accounts.

Discus and support Windows Mail linked accounts. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bairn_966, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Bairn_966 Win User

Windows Mail linked accounts.

How can I solve my mail accounts being linked back to original layout.

:)

Bairn_966, Jan 11, 2019

2. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 11, 2019
  3. PWST Win User
    Solved - How to delete an account in Windows 10 mail

As of August 14, 2015, when following this process word-for-word it fails at step 4, "Sign In Locally" doesn't exist.

After step 3 there are the following options:

• Your account,
    • Sign-in options,
    • Work access,
    • Family & others users,
    • Sync your settings.
    Suggestively, within "Your account" there is the option to "Sign in with a local account instead" whereby after entering your registered email-based User password there is the ability to enter in a new User Name, Password and Hint.

It seems as though to "Sign in with a local account instead" de-links a User's account from Microsoft's servers (while still being able to surf the internet).

Q1: But does it de-link email accounts connected to the Mail app and Outlook 2013 in Windows 10?

Personally, I am failing to de-link my personal Outlook from the
    Mail and Calendar app. De-linking from
    Outlook 2013 is easy, within Outlook 2013:

• go to "File", go to "Info",
    • go to "Account Settings",
    • go to "Account Settings Add or Remove Accounts..".
    Q2: How do I de-link my personal Outlook from the
    Mail and Calendar app?

4. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Mail linked accounts. - Similar Threads - Mail linked accounts

2. Email and linked accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email and linked accounts: I have a new surface and am trying to set it up with two of my email accounts. I thought I did everything correctly, including linking them so they would all come through email together but I am only getting the emails from one of the accounts and not the other even though...
  3. Linking Google account to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking Google account to Windows 10: Currently trying to link my google account to my new Surface pro.. I get an error something went wrong 0x8000000b after putting in my password and allowing Windows access to my account.. Seriously frustrating...
  4. Accounts suddenly linked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts suddenly linked: I don't know what is going on! For the past couple of weeks my Windows 10 Microsoft Account and my wife's Windows 10 local account seem to have become linked. I always log in to my Microsoft account but my wife has a local account only- or at least she always used to have,...
  5. links in mail account

links in mail account: Recently I am unable to open links from my windows mail how do I fix this- I can open them from the outlook.com website- but not from the windows mail app on my pc Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Sending, receiving, and reading email...
  6. Mail App link details obscuring link itself

Mail App link details obscuring link itself: Whenever I hover over a link in the outlook mail app a small window pops up with the properties for that particular link. Very often it pops up on top of the link itself thereby obscuring it from view. How can I stop this? [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Mail accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail accounts: Hi With Windows Mail that comes with Windows 10, can I have more than one account each with their own in-box? Thanks Daniel 66430
  8. Windows 10 send to mail link broken

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 send to mail link broken: My sendto has been broken. I had just Bluetooth showing but the folder at C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo had all the right parts in it. I found removing the Bluetooth worked, but though I have recreated both the folder and the Mail recipient item a...
  9. Windows Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Accounts: Unable to delete Outlook 2013 as one of my accounts. Right now G-mail is my primary account 20559
  10. Can I set the default linked account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Can I set the default linked account in Windows 10 Mail App: I'm currently using the Windows 10 Mail App and have 8 different email accounts. When I open the mail app, I want my most-used email account to the the first one to open. Is there any way to change which email account appears when the Windows Mail App is opened? Thanks....