Windows 10: Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

Discus and support Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, Is there a limit to how many email accounts you can have in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10? Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TechNow389, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

Hello Microsoft Community,

Is there a limit to how many email accounts you can have in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

TechNow389, Feb 23, 2019

2. lumia 800 - the maximum number of accounts

Hello, I would like to ask you for help. I have a second-hand mobile phone Nokia Lumia 800, Mobile I pointed to factory settings based accounting in the folder listed as active, everything works fine until I try to download something from the market Applications-
    then wants me to write every age, country, and then runs me quote: NOT SET ACCOUNT - have reached the maximum number of accounts allowed for Windows Phone. Ask for help support person or service provider. Does anyone know what to do soil? To support here called
    and referred me to this forum.

Thank Vojta

VojtaStraka, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2019
  4. techbuzz Win User

Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

Windows Mail

Is it possible to set up more than one email account when using Windows Mail? I hate Thunderbird because I could never get more than one email account set up and be able to send mail from both accounts. The outgoing servers kept on getting mixed up.

Thanks in advance.

techbuzz, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

1. Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Maximum Number

2. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts: My company has a dozen domain PCs at different sites with Windows 10 Pro being used to check-in visitors. Because many people log into these PCs over time a large number of profiles have been created in the C:\Users folder. In one case we had 65 profiles. Does anyone know the...
  3. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts: My company has a dozen domain PCs at different sites with Windows 10 Pro being used to check-in visitors. Because many people log into these PCs over time a large number of profiles have been created in the C:\Users folder. In one case we had 65 profiles. Does anyone know the...
  4. Maximum number of C:\User Profiles in Win 10 not local accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the Maximum Number of Folders in Windows 10: I was wondering what the MAX numbers of folders off of a main directory would be in windows 10. I have at current off the ROOT folder we will call it so off of C: for example at the current time have 9568 folders off that. BUT I don't seem to be able to go past that. is that...
  6. is there a way to increase maximum number of alarms windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to increase maximum number of alarms windows 10: is there a way ? submitted by /u/samirkamal97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl68k2/is_there_a_way_to_increase_maximum_number_of/
  7. The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition...: Hi Sirs Could you please help to provide the information of maximum number of new add user account in Windows 10 Professional and Home Edition individually? Thank you so much! Best regards Brian...
  8. Phone number to access E-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone number to access E-Mail account: I am trying to send an e-mail through my Hotmail account and a Microsoft box appears and asks to +Confirm your phone number". When I enter the number, it says that is not the correct number. How can I correct this? Thanks Phil...
  9. Windows Mail Version number

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Version number: How can I tell if I got the Aug 19, 2015 update to the mail app? Where is the version number of the updates found? 18156
  10. Office 2010: maximum number of permitted activations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: maximum number of permitted activations: . I have Office 2010 with Win 10 Pro. I used Macrium V7 to transfer a system image from one laptop to another. When I try to use Office, I get message saying "maximum number of permitted activations". Do I simply need to remove the license from my previous laptop? If...