Windows 10: Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Discus and support Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nzsteved, Aug 18, 2022.

1. nzsteved Win User

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I have to manually delete 4-5 blank drafts when this happens.Any ideas on this issue and what can be done?Thanks

:)

nzsteved, Aug 18, 2022
  2. BeckyEme Win User

Mail stuck in outbox

Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?

BeckyEme, Aug 18, 2022
  3. fireberd Win User
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct this. I've run scans with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing shows up.

Here are some screenshots.

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created [​IMG]

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created [​IMG]

fireberd, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Message Stuck in outbox

I am also facing the same problem.. The message is stuck in outbox.. It dosent Delete, dosent moves to draft, when I try to view details of this message, nothing happens, if I try to send it, it fails and then when I try to move it to draft,
    it just deffers and dosent move to drafts !!! The message memory is set to multimedia card... I
    cannot format the card as it will delete my other messages as well !!! Please Help !!!

sahiljain---01, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

1. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created - Similar Threads - Mail Messages Stuck

2. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  3. Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows 11 Mail installed from the Ap Store. I have 3 accounts configured: a gmail account, a microsoft outlook accont, and a generic IMAP account. On my IMAP account only, I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created.Restarting...
  4. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  5. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  6. Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.: I've been using Windows Mail for years now, and it's always worked fine. Then I upgrade to Windows 11, and now it's broken! As the title says, messages constantly get stuck in the outbox and multiple blank drafts are created for no reason. I've searched this problem on the...
  7. Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.

Windows Mail messages get stuck in outbox and creates multiple blank drafts.: I've been using Windows Mail for years now, and it's always worked fine. Then I upgrade to Windows 11, and now it's broken! As the title says, messages constantly get stuck in the outbox and multiple blank drafts are created for no reason. I've searched this problem on the...
  8. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I...
  9. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  10. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...