Windows 10: Windows mail not sending

Discus and support Windows mail not sending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields. This is happening only with my Yahoo email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeoffS1VU, Sep 24, 2020.

1. GeoffS1VU Win User

Windows mail not sending

Emails are appearing in my sent folder with "none" and "no subject" in the recipient and subject fields.

This is happening only with my Yahoo email address. My msn account is sending normally.

I've deleted and reinstalled the account but this has not solved the problem. I can send emails from the Yahoo account using the Apple Mail app on my iPad, so it must be a Microsoft issue.

Any ideas gratefully received.

:)

GeoffS1VU, Sep 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Mail not sending!

Your last reference was to Mailbird- it seems you've reverted to Mail.

The choice of pop3 or imap for receiving mail is up to you.. smtp is a different thing.

Suggest you try sending mail with Mailbird

dalchina, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Windows mail not sending

Unable to send mails from Mail app (held in Outbox)

Hi Barrie,

Thank you for updating.

Do you have stable internet connection?

I suggest you to check the date and time setting in your computer.

Please follow the below steps and check.

• Click on the Date and time at the right bottom corner of your screen.

• Click on Date and time settings and click on
      Change date and time format on right pane.
    Also try to access mail through browser and check if you are able to send and receive mail. Do check if you have seamless internet access.

Do try the steps suggested and check the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows mail not sending

1. Windows mail not sending - Similar Threads - mail sending

2. Why I can't send an e-mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't send an e-mail?: Why I can't send an e-mail and what to do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-send-an-e-mail/c3be8ca5-b604-481a-9e5d-3636e93af57b
  3. Why I can't send an e-mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't send an e-mail?: Why I can't send an e-mail and what to do to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-send-an-e-mail/c3be8ca5-b604-481a-9e5d-3636e93af57b
  4. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1
  5. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1
  6. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: My Window Live mail will not sent or receive. I have had it for 30 years, so there is a tremendous amount of information, ,including a long list of email addresses. So I need to have help getting it to send today. I have an obligation to about 130 people today....
  8. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: My Window Live mail will not sent or receive. I have had it for 30 years, so there is a tremendous amount of information, ,including a long list of email addresses. So I need to have help getting it to send today. I have an obligation to about 130 people today....
  9. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...
  10. Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.

Windows live mail 2012, sends multiple copies of same email with attachments.: When sending email attachments, Windows Live Mail sends out multiple emails one original, sometimes up to 60-70 of same email. Email will not open properly & when it does go through, the text portion looks gibberish. No prob when not sending attachments. Need help!Thanks.Anne...